"Girlfriend?" Karen and Gretchen ask at the same time.

"Oh, Shit-" Brain starts, but I give him a smile.

"It's fine. No, yeah, uh... Me and Regina are kinda together and stuff." I explain.

"Oh... I mean, that explains a lot..." Gretchen says, sitting up straighter.

Karen grabs my hands. "You're gay?" She whispers. I nod, then she leans over the table and whispers in my ear. "I am too... For Gretchen."

"I know Karen, I know." I nod.

"WITCH!" Suddenly, everyone turns their attention to Cady. She looks like she's about to vomit.

We make eye contact briefly but I look away and focus on my very appetizing food- is that dandruff?

--------------------------------+

It's so lonely in Geography without Regina. I stare ahead at the teacher who's been talking for the past 25 minutes. Then, the door opens.

"Calliope, you're late." The teacher says. Hey, that's the girl I beat up.

"Sorry." Hey, she's British? She looks around for a seat. The only one available is the one next to me. So she sits down.

"Hey, we beat each other up." I say with a smile.

"That we did." She smiles. "How's your nose?"

"It's doing alright. How's your eye?" I ask.

"Good." She nods. "You punch hard."

"I punch hard? Dude. I was bleeding." I laugh.

"Well, it's quite easy to make a nose bleed I guess." She shrugs. "Also I study martial arts."

"Study..." I repeat. "You use fancy words." I point out.

"Thank you, you don't."

"Hm."

--------------------------------+

Cady has been forced to join the Mathletes. Loser alert!!!!

She's become more bearable now. I knock on her door a few times. "Come in!" She calls from inside. I open the door.

"Hey, Cady... You look.... Uh, boring." I say, stepping in.

"Thanks. You look... Pretty?" She responds.

"Oh em gee thanks girlfriend!" I say in my best Gretchen voice. "I'm about to head over to Regina's place... Just thought you should know that."

"Yeah, cool... Uh, listen. I'm sorry, for not telling you about everything." She says, fiddling with her hands.

"Yep... Should be."

"Yeah. I uh... I think you and Regina make a cute couple."

"Thanks, Cady..."

She then gives me a big hug. "I love you."

"You're so weird... But I love you too. And also you're messing up my outfit." (You can decide what you wear to the Spring Fling)

--------------------------------+

"Hey Regina..." I say, stepping into her bedroom with a bouquet of flowers. Mrs George gasps and gets out her camera.

"Y/n, hi." Regina turns around to look at me. She can pull anything off. Even head gear.

"I was kinda wondering if you wanted to go to the Spring Fling together. Unless someone else has already asked you of course." I tease with a grin.