What's My Alice

[Mikan]

6.10AM.

Phew, I'm not late. Feeling satisfied.

Around 6.15AM, I went to the bathroom to take a slow shower since I got the time.

But that's really slow, when I stepped out of the bathroom with a bath towel, it was 6.35AM already! I changed to my uniform, tied up my hair into my usual messy ponytail, ready for school.

"Bye Grandpa!" I yelled as I dashed over to the door, wearing my shoes and started running.

[In School]

I walked into the noisy classroom and sat down at my chair when the girls went up to me and started threatening me, said, "Ugly, Stop going so near to our Natsume- sama, or I will cut your hair away!" Luna, the president of that Idiot Fan club, I guess?

I'm quite strict about talking my hair tho...

"... I don't care" I mumbled plainly,

since when did you saw that I went near him?

I thought as they walked back their seats showing me sinister smiles that makes me feel uneasy.

[Recess- Going back to class]

I walking along the corridor, enjoying the strong hair blowing my face and hair.

[Natsume]

While i was talking to Ruka, I saw a girl near the window, as I walked further In front, it was that Weirdo.

Just then, as I saw her face enjoying the wind blowing herself, my heart skip a beat.

Oh my god, why is my heart pumping so fast? I'm weird.

When that Weirdo saw me, she was shocked and said my name and ask me why am I here in horror. Looking funny, i decide to tease her.

"Well, I saw your underwear just now" I joked.

She immediately cover her skirt, "Rea-really?" She couldn't believe I saw it so I nodded my head.

Continuing teasing her, I walked up to her and whispered, "Polka dots" my giggling makes her worried and shouted because I went off, "PERVERT!"

Well, I only smirked and did a hand sign.

Obviously, she was pissed off.

Wow, I never know, teasing her is so fun.

I should do it again. Smirking.

[Mikan]

Omg, why is he so irritating!

While I was frustrated, Narumi came up to me, "Mikan, you need to have your Alice or you can't stay here so I will now send you to a forest to learn your Alice, good luck" he conformed me.

Omg, forest!?

"Um... okay.. now?" I replied plainly as I have nothing to say.

"Yes. Now." He replied with excitement I guess?

[Forest]

"So now I'm alone" everything was quiet until I could even hear my breathing.

"Mikan!" Class Prez and Hotaru popped out from nowhere and they successfully shocked me.

"Why are your here?" I asked with curiosity.

"Help you, duh" hotaru seems emotionless when she's said "duh"

"Thanks, you're the best!" I exclaimed as I hugged them tight until they request for a stop.

"Mikan.... there's a bird..." Class Prez yelled with horror.

As I look back, OMG! A BIG BIRD!!! DO BIG!

"Run!!!" I yelled to them to run for our life.

"Chill, I know one person in our class can control it" Hotaru said calmly.

"Who?"

"Ruka. We need his help"

"But... this test actually forbid help from others" Clad Prez uttering slowly...

"Its okay" as Hotaru finished her speech, she "pulled" out a flying kit and flew to the bird, threatening it to call animals to gather.

Out of horror, the bird was terrified so it did what she says so.

After a few minutes, rabbits, frog and so on gathered around Hotaru.

Horatu then 'pulled' out a penguin and told it to tell its compatriots to pretend that they are in trouble so their voices could reach Ruka.

"Ruka? What's his Alice?" I asked.

"Animal Pheromone"

"Oh"

[Not more than 10 minutes when Ruka realise the truth]

"What!!!!" Ruka was crazy mad when he found out the truth, so did Natsume who followed him, scanning us a death glare.

"Mahh...." I lowered my voice and said sheepishly...

"You!" Natsume run towards me fast with his fire Alice.

Almost punching me in face but nothing happened.

Next. He fired the ground into a circle that trapped me and warned Hotaru and Class Prez to not help me or even go near me or he will immediately kill me.

Well, he can. Easily.

When I accidentally touched the fire "ball" or so called "circle", nothing happened.

Amazing!

Everyone was shocked that their jaws almost falls down.

When I wasn't sure, I tried again.

Nothing.

Eh, eh!

I heard Natsume smirk and felt embarrassed.

"Can't we go back now? Anyways that Polka had found her Alice already!" Natsume groaned and smirked at me about that P.O.L.K.A.

"NASTUME!!!" I ran to me wanting to kill him.

But, the fire on his fingertips was faster than me.

Threatening if I come closer, he would burn my hair.

But before I could admit defeat, the lighting formed on my hand strikes to his direction because I was doing bragging hand action.

"POLKA!!" he yelled at me and throw a fire ball at me.

Missed. I Shrug.

[Back to school]

Narumi clapped and cheered, " Good job. You survived! Now tell me what's your Alice!"

"I'm don't know.... Nullification?"

"WHAT!!?!" Narumi shouted in my ear, loud enough for me to be deaf.

Seriously.

"Anyways, you can still stay here and learn to control your Alice then! Welcome of being a proper student in Alice Academy!" Narumi(sensei) clapped his hands together and separate it to hugged me but before he could, I moved away from my original standing place to Hotaru, holding her hands, happily saying, "Yay! Hotaru! I can stay worth you forever!!"

I seems to forgot about something...

When I looked back at my original place, realising Narumi(sensei) kissing the floor(he was about to hugged "me" but in the end, he falls to the ground)

We burst into laughter while Narumi sensei felt embarrassed.
----------------
Sorry but end of chapter!
Do your enjoy it? I hope so!
I'm very sorry if you felt lame.