Chapter 242 I just hope not to be hated by others
  . Ye Huai opened the door. Shen Qianfei had stood up at this time, and then took a look at Li Xianzhi sitting there.

  Shen Qianfei suddenly had a smile on her face.

  She walked out and asked Ye Huai to put his things in the house when passing by.

  Shen Qianfei looked at Li Xianzhi, "How long have you been here? Why didn't you call me?"

  Li Xianzhi had already stood up, walked to Shen Qianfei, tucked the broken hair on her forehead behind her ears, and then He took her hand again. The temperature in the room was not very high, but fortunately her hand was not cold.

  Li Xianzhi felt relieved and said softly, "I know you're busy, so how dare I disturb you."

  Shen Qianfei shook his hand and said, "I still need a few hours, so don't wait for me here. You're busy." Let's go!"

  Li Xianzhi glanced at Ye Huai who was standing at the door a little uneasy, then looked away and asked Shen Qianfei, "Don't you want to eat at noon?"

  Shen Qianfei really didn't think about eating.

  Because she wanted to settle this matter today, she could just have a bite at lunch. The fragrant tea and pastries in the restaurant opposite were also delicious, but Li Xianzhi's expression seemed a little unhappy. Shen Qianfei knew that he Feeling sorry for herself, she counted the time and said, "Let's eat first."

  Seeing Shen Qianfei agreeing so happily, Li Xianzhi's expression softened a little.

  Naturally, Shen Qianfei couldn't just leave with Li Xianzhi. The third master and Ye Huai would definitely take them with them. However, the third master waved his hand and said, "You go ahead. I had a late breakfast today and just had some pastries and drinks." I'm so full of fragrant tea that I can't eat any more at noon, and I just happened to have a chat with the boss..."

  Ye Huai also refused to go.

  When Shen Qianfei asked him to go to dinner with him just now, she had already given a brief introduction to the two of them.

  No matter how the boss looked during the introduction, it was really exciting.

  As an old Kyoto native, and as an antique shop inherited from his father, stores like this often deal with these big families.

  You know, antiques are not something that poor people can afford.

  Good things are basically in the hands of these big families.

  Naturally, one should have a clear understanding of these families in Kyoto and their general situation. Even if one does not know them, one should still be aware of them.

  So there is nothing you don't know about the Li family.

  He originally felt that this young man must be rich or noble, and he guessed it correctly. He turned out to be the helmsman of the Li Group and the young head of the Li family.

  With such an incredible status, he was standing in his small shop at this moment. To say that he was shining brightly, that was for sure, but no one looked at him much, and he felt sour in his heart.

  If Shen Qianfei hadn't introduced Ye Huai, he still wouldn't know who this person was.

  I feel uncomfortable, I didn't dare to get angry just now, and now the old manager even dares not to do so.

  I just hope that I won't be hated by anyone.

  Today, it seems that it is getting harder and harder to end this matter.

  Otherwise, just forget it.

  Although he felt unwilling to do so, if Shen Qianfei could not repair the lotus disk and made a fool of himself, Li Xianzhi would not have to strangle himself to death.

  It seems that this Miss Shen may be the future wife of the housekeeper.

  Can he bear the wrath of thunder if the future wife of the house owner is embarrassed in his shop?

  It's better to blow this little shop to pieces.

  Boss Guan, who has always been shrewd and capable of calculating people's plans, was a little confused at this time.

  But Ye Huai is the calmest among these people.

  Because he didn't know who Li Xianzhi was or the Li Group. After all, he didn't have access to this circle and no one told him about these things.

  But he knew that this man was really kind to Sister Feifei.

  I felt ashamed and uncomfortable, but I was also happy for Sister Feifei.

  But he can't go.

  After buying so many things, no matter how stupid he is, he knows that these things are materials used to repair the plates. As for how to use them, he doesn't know, but he can't let the cunning boss come into contact with them.

  So he was watching here, and he was looking at this room very well.

  Although she is in charge of the boss's house, it belongs to Sister Feifei at this time.

  He wouldn't let a second person in.

  Shen Qianfei looked at Ye Huai's expression and understood the reason for his persistence, so she didn't force it. Then Li Xianzhi looked much better when he saw Ye Huai's expression.

  Although it's not entirely clear what exactly happened.

  After all, Shen Qianfei just said a few words.

  But roughly, he actually guessed some.

  So I think this young man still understands some truth.

  Shen Qianfei and Li Xianzhi left the antique store together.

  After she left, Boss Guan breathed out a long breath.

  Only then did I realize that he was a little nervous just now. Although he was a little annoyed, he didn't dare to show off to Ye Huai at this time.

  He looked at the closed door, and then looked at Ye Huai who was standing at the door. He was not ready to let anyone in. The boss managed a rare smile and greeted him very lovingly like an elder. "Xiao Huai, come sit here for a while and chat with Third Master. Don't worry, as long as I'm here, no one will dare to go in and cause trouble."

  Ye Huai thought to himself, he is guarding against you, an old thief.

  At this moment, Ye Huai was not sure whether his boss had deliberately set a trap for him, and the purpose of the trap was to protect his own house.

  Otherwise, why was the chair he moved broken? Why was he assigned such an important job to him when he was about to quit get off work?

  You must know that important work like this usually starts in the morning, and it is the same, and it can only be completed in a few hours.

  Sometimes it takes several days to sort these things out.

  And he was about to leave, so how could he be so relieved to let him do such an important job?
  But there is no evidence, and it is difficult to draw a conclusion.

  And you can't dwell on this matter, as it might make a mess in the end.

  But I still felt a little aggrieved.

  If he hadn't met Sister Feifei, if he hadn't been so lucky to be a neighbor with Sister Feifei, then his house might have been owned by the boss, and it would probably have been settled by now.

  He turned around and glanced at the closed door, knowing in his heart that no matter what the reason was, the plate would eventually break in his hands.

  Without any responsibility, that is impossible.

  But in this way, his responsibility is much smaller.

  So at this moment, Ye Huai looked much more relaxed than before.

  He just waited for Sister Feifei to come back.

  Before Sister Feifei comes back, no one is allowed to touch anything in the house, and no one is allowed to see what it is...

  At this moment, Li Xianzhi has already taken Shen Qianfei to the restaurant closest to this shop. .

  (End of chapter)