Chapter 202 Sifang Ding

  So, Shen Qianfei and Li Xianzhi stood under the shade of the tree.

  Li Xianzhi was silent for a moment, then asked Shen Qianfei, "Do you want me to explain?"

  Shen Qianfei raised her eyebrows and pretended to be confused, "What do you want to explain?"

  Li Xianzhi smiled.

  However, he still talked to Shen Qianfei about the Su family.

  The Su family also went overseas in that era. They couldn't be compared with the Li family and were considered vassals. However, the Su family knew how to be a good person and worked hard, so the old man of the Li family gave them a lot of business, and then the Su family started to build things little by little. As for the young ladies of the Su family, he was not familiar with them, but he knew that they were relatively close to the woman named Shangguan.

  Speaking of this woman, Li Xianzhi's gentle brows were stained with disgust.

  Although it was fleeting, Shen Qianfei still saw it.

  Shen Qianfei smiled and said, "A bit childish."

  She used these four words to evaluate Su Jiao and said nothing else, but she did talk about the girl next to her named Zhang.

  Li Xianzhi nodded, "They won't come here to find you for no reason, and they may not be protesting against you. They have some purpose after all. I will investigate."

  Shen Qianfei suggested, "You don't need to investigate Miss Su San. , she is a girl who can see everything at a glance, so she is not very offensive, but you should be more careful about the one named Zhang."

  Li Xianzhi nodded with admiration in his eyes.

  Such a transparent girl was so lucky that he met her.

  very nice.

  Then Shen Qianfei stopped talking about it. The two hadn't seen each other for half a month, and they both missed her a little in their hearts.

  Although there is no clear relationship, they know each other well, which is a feeling that only two people understand.

  Their eyes met, Li Xianzhi quietly stretched out his hand and hooked her little finger, gently and gently, and then quickly let go, but the remaining warmth still made his heart a little fluttering.

  This is also a very strange feeling.

  But it is very sweet and happy.

  There were no unnecessary words. The two of them just looked at each other for a long time.

  There were students walking towards us in the distance. Shen Qianfei and Li Xianzhi couldn't bear to look at each other so affectionately, so she took Li Xianzhi to the base.

  Now that you're here, let's take a look at the laboratory that will be built soon, the Chinese medicinal materials being grown, and some Chinese patent medicines that are being researched. After all, Mr. Li is an investor, and he has the right to know about this, and her mentor also hopes that Li Xianzhi can understand more.

  Professor Fang expressed a warm welcome to Li Xianzhi for coming here, and she led the tour and introduction in the second half of the journey.

  After Li Xianzhi left, Professor Fang reached out and patted Shen Qianfei on the shoulder. He didn't say anything, just smiled, and then left with brisk steps.

  The subsequent matter was resolved easily.

  Su Jiao, who was on the phone with the old man of the Li family, was frightened and cried when she heard the other party's stern tone. She immediately apologized and said that Mrs. Shangguan asked her to warn Shen Qianfei, asking her to claim to be Li Xianzhi's fiancée, and Mrs. Shangguan was Li Xianzhi. Xianzhi's grandmother had the final say, so she had the courage to say that.

  The old man of the Li family was very angry and called Shangguan Rou to scold him.

  After Shangguan Rou answered the phone with a calm expression, he waited for an hour until he got Zhang Li's call.

  After listening to the other party's report to her, there was silence for a moment, and then hung up the phone without saying anything.

  After hanging up the phone, Shangguan Rou felt that he had to come in person.

  This was the only girl who had a relationship with Li Xianzhi. Naturally, she wanted to find out whether the space belonged to this woman...

  After that incident passed, Shen Qianfei naturally did not see those two girls again.

  She thought her life was peaceful again.

  What Shen Qianfei didn't expect was that while she was walking on a not-so-busy road, the space god who had been silent for a long time suddenly issued a mission to her.

  Shen Qianfei suddenly stood on the spot without any mental preparation, but her face was still calm. She lowered her head to look at a stall in front of her, which was a stall selling antiques to be precise.

  A jumble of things lay on a piece of cloth.

  True and false, everything.

  There are large peony vases, small ear picks, and even embroidered shoes worn by ancient women.

  Very small, so small that it's shocking.

  This is the third largest antique market in Kyoto.

  There are not as many people setting up stalls as the first one, and it seems a bit deserted. Most of them are people from nearby, and most of the people nearby are residents of old Kyoto. They do have some things in their hands, but this thing It's true and false, just to fool some uninformed people or tourists from other places.

  Then, a voice in my mind rang again.

  [Start the third level of the space repair level and repair the Sifang Ding. ]

  [Successful repair will reward a bottle of purple ginseng seeds and a 500-year-old purple ginseng tree.

  [The formula for the required repair fluid and advanced rust remover is in the jade piece. 】

  【If you want it to be perfect, you can add space spiritual spring liquid according to the proportion on the jade piece. ]

  [There is not only one Sifang Ding in this small world, so after the repair is successful, the same repaired product will be given. 】

  [Please use the Spiritual Spring Liquid with caution, because it does not belong to this small world. It is not advisable to take it out of the space before you have completely cracked its secret. ]

  [The level has reached the third level. You have done well every time, so the repair space is also automatically upgraded. ]

  [There are several unstable factors in this small world. They have caught a glimpse of the secret. In order to seek immortality or become immortals, they naturally try their best to find the treasures of Lingshan. ]

  [The upgraded space will automatically eliminate some unstable factors for you. ]

  [However, there is one more thing you have to remember: everything is determined. ]

  Shen Qianfei's heart was beating like thunder, but she still knelt down and looked at the old objects placed on a plaid sheet.

  The voice in her head stopped soon, and the voice was still emotionless, but Shen Qianfei could still hear a hint of worry.

  Do gods also have times to worry?

  He is a creature that is above this world. He can turn his hands into clouds and turn his hands into rain. So, is he worried about her?
  Shen Qianfei raised her eyebrows, she didn't really care about this.

  But I still breathed a sigh of relief quietly in my heart. Although I still don't know where the Sifang Ding is, now that the mission has been released, this thing will appear in front of me soon.

  Shen Qianfei walked from the east end to the west end, from the south end to the north end, and walked through this small antique market, but she didn't see the Sifang Ding that needed her to repair.

  She already had the complete image of the Four-Fang Cauldron in her mind, which was also a benefit given to her after the space upgrade.

  This is a bronze.

  (End of chapter)