Chapter 182 Almost Nothing

  The voice on the phone was the same as before, but Shen Qianfei still heard a hint of fatigue.

  "Brother Xianzhi, how are you doing lately?" she asked softly.

  In fact, it's still the Spring Festival, and most people who meet me will say "Happy New Year."

  But knowing that the other party's grandfather was not feeling well and wished him a happy New Year, this sentence was a little hard to say.

  Li Xianzhi was very calm and said it was okay, and asked Shen Qianfei what business she wanted to see him for.

  "Brother Xianzhi, I just want to ask, how is your grandfather?"

  "Much better." Li Xianzhi said this with a frown, but his voice was still calm and gentle, "He has been discharged from the intensive care unit. He came out and has been transferred to the general ward now..."

  Shen Qianfei thought to herself, but it turned out that it was a little serious and she had already been to the intensive care unit.

  Although the conversation had come to this point, Shen Qianfei couldn't help but wonder what illness she had.

  Li Xianzhi seemed to know what Shen Qianfei wanted to ask, so he said calmly, "He was frightened and didn't know what he saw. His heart is not feeling well now..."

  Shen Qianfei grabbed the phone and squeezed it. My heart is not feeling well.

  There are a total of twelve Yangxin Pills in her space.

  Yangxinwan, as the name suggests, means literally.

  Now none of them are of use, they are all sitting in space.

  After all, the relatives around her are in good health and have no heart problems.

  In any case, this is medicine after all, not a sugar pill.

  Just like Aunt Wu, she didn't dare to give her food at will.

  This is different from giving Tang Liang Qingxin Pills.

  If you think about some things carefully, you will find that there may really be some inexplicable connection. Shen Qianfei feels this way now, but it is for no reason and there is no chance, so it seems that there is nothing that can be done.

  "Then we can only take care of it slowly." Shen Qianfei said this.

  Li Xianzhi hummed lightly without caring, and then told Shen Qianfei that around the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, he planned to take the old man back to Yuanbao Village.

  The old man was not born in Yuanbao Village, but he and his father lived here for a while.

  On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, is Mr. Li coming back?

  Shen Qianfei hummed softly, and then Li Xianzhi stopped continuing the topic and asked about Shen Qianfei's current situation.

  Shen Qianfei did not continue to ask any more questions.

  If the old man comes back, let's talk about it then.

  Heart disease is no different from other diseases, so how can we take medicine randomly?

  At this time, there seemed to be a knock on the door. After Shen Qianfei and Li Xianzhi said goodbye, they put down the phone.

  He stood in the house for a while, and then quickly left the village committee.

  It is said that during spring plowing, a village party secretary will be sent from above.

  And the village party secretary seems to be a college graduate.

  No one knows the specific origin, but the village chief Yu secretly told his grandfather, and Shen Qianfei overheard it.

  But thinking about it, I should have come down to exercise.

  Shen Qianfei put on a hat and scarf and put her hands in the pockets of her down jacket.

  On her feet she wore woolen cotton shoes.

  There was a crunching sound when stepping on the pure white snow, which sounded like humming a light piece of music.

  Shen Qianfei's space has become larger again.

  It was as if the divine cauldron was at the center and spreading in all directions.

  Next to the spiritual spring liquid, a square piece of land appeared.

  She measured it and found it was exactly twenty-five square meters.

  So far, the space has not given her any hints.

  However, Shen Qianfei thought that this land was either for her to grow vegetables or medicinal herbs. Anyway, this land must be useful, otherwise it would not appear for no reason.

  The soil looked no different than the soil of the northern lands.

  Shen Qianfei didn't have a laboratory in hand.

  She thought that when she got rich in the future, she would set up a laboratory that belonged only to her, and she would secretly test and analyze these things in the space.

  The most unpredictable thing in this world is the human heart.

  Shen Qianfei didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble.

  Moreover, she is not incapable in this area. She is confident that she can do better than others. What she lacks is just some experience and experience.

  Shen Qianfei's little mind was not resting while walking on the road. She was sorting out all her experiences from the time she came back to now, and she still had some plans for the future.

  Because of her unremitting efforts and the bonus of space, Shen Qianfei's savings have exceeded 50,000 yuan.

  There will be money coming in later.

  No matter what, at least she can ensure that she and her family have enough food and clothing.

  But when Shen Qianfei thought of Shen Jianming, she also thought of another thing, that is, Shen Qin's house will be demolished in a year.

  She didn't know what preferential conditions were given at that time, but it was conceivable that the welfare benefits for the first batch of demolished households were very good.

  At the very least, they will get a building with the same area.

  There will even be some subsidies and so on.

  For Shen Qin, this is pie in the sky, but this pie will not be given to her now.

  The reason why there is no rush is because there is still a year to operate.

  Therefore, she had to find a way to buy Shen Qin's house.

  After deciding what to do next, Shen Qianfei walked briskly in the direction of her home.

  At this time in the provincial capital, the unshaven Shen Jianming was squatting in the corner with a sinister look on his face.

  Now he has almost nothing.

  Sometimes when he dreams back in the middle of the night, he feels that this is just a dream. Obviously he shouldn't be like this. He should be successful all the way and become rich and powerful in the end. He should have whatever he wants. He should not lack anything. Even women.

  He felt that this was the kind of life he should live. He had this intuition somewhere, but the reality was the cruelest.

  He now has no job, his identity as a cadre is gone, and his file is stained. Apart from moving bricks at the construction site, there is no other job he can do.

  Even private companies don't use him.

  He wanted to go out to work, but because the Liu family was implicated, he was not allowed to leave the provincial capital yet.

  He had long wanted to divorce Liu Meili.

  He needs to rupture his relationship with the Liu family, otherwise he will never be able to get ahead in his life. Not only will he not be able to get ahead, his son will also be implicated.

  But Liu Meili clearly agreed at first, but suddenly she retorted and threatened death.

  He didn't dare to mention the divorce again.

  It's not like he doesn't have the handle in this woman's hands.

  Shen Jianming glanced at his rough hands. It was very cold outside, and his hands now had frostbite.

  Even during the New Year, he had no peace.

  The family has no money.

  Liu Meili's only savings of 1,000 yuan was spent on activities to save her father.

  All the Liu family's money was confiscated.

  His brother-in-law had returned home from the hospital, but he still couldn't get out of bed.

  (End of chapter)