Chapter 122 Does it count as fat if you gain weight first?
  Shen Qianfei didn't know what Lu Wei, who was talking awkwardly to her, was thinking about at this moment...

  But she felt that the Lu family's affairs were over.

  Deep down in my heart, I couldn't help but let out a quiet sigh of relief.

  One day before she started school, another piece of good news came: her mother went back to school to work again.

  It is now Lianhua Township Primary School.

  Back then, Luo Yufen was admitted as a public teacher, but she took a leave of absence after falling ill.

  Everyone thought that her request for leave would never come back.

  She never thought that she would be able to go back to work one day.

  Just like Luo Haowen.

  In the words of Aunt Wu, if you have a good meal, you won't be afraid of being late.

  Being fat first is not fat, and being fat later is overwhelming.

  This is what she happily told Luo Yufen.

  However, Shen Qianfei knew very well that her mother was able to go back to school and work only because of two factors.

  The first factor is the Li family. Xiao Xu, the provincial party committee secretary, played a big role at the critical moment.

  The second factor is the Lu family.

  Shen Qianfei also felt speechless when talking about this.

  She thought that after Grandpa Lu came, the two old men opened their hearts and put aside their old grudges, and the matter was over. Then the old man of the Lu family should return to Kyoto, and her grandfather should farm in the village, each going his own way. It's the best to make a phone call when nothing happens.

  But who would have thought that Mr. Lu would come again three days after he left, that is, yesterday.

  There are also luggage, both big and small.

  It turned out that he rented a house in the village, and the whole family went to the south to do business.

  The house remained empty.

  So on those days when her grandfather left early and came back late, she thought he was busy with farm work, but it turned out that he was just doing this.

  I didn't expect these two old men to have secrets.

  It is said that the village has specially granted Grandpa Lu a piece of homestead land.

  Just west of Luo's house.

  There is a castor field in the middle.

  It was a five-guarantee household in the village with no children. After his death, the house has been empty. It has three mud houses and has been unoccupied for many years. However, there are large gardens in front and back.

  In rural areas, the most indispensable thing is land and vegetable gardens, so no one goes to the vegetable gardens to plant vegetables. The land remains uncultivated and overgrown with green vegetables and weeds.

  The gray cabbage is now as tall as a person and has seeds on it.

  Gray cabbage is everywhere in the countryside. When it is just born, it is better, and some people will cut it and feed it to pigs. When it gets older, no one cares about it anymore.

  So here every year is born and every year grows.

  In other words, the old man of the Lu family is now a neighbor of the Luo family.

  In the past few days, Shen Qianfei was busy tutoring her sister, and also busy collecting materials for repairing the holly amphora.

  Three of them are the same ones used to repair the jade bracelet.

  But there is one more elm powder.

  Elm trees are also the most common in villages, and they are also everywhere in the mountains.

  Elm powder requires grinding the bark of the elm tree.

  Not much is needed, the required quantity of raw materials is already stated in the material description.

  Shen Qianfei planned to combine these things before school started. Even if she didn't repair the bottle immediately, she could secretly enter the space to repair it in the dormitory after school.

  But first, prepare the raw materials.

  So she has been busy with this these past few days, and she really didn't notice what her grandfather was doing as he came in and out.

  But it turned out that he was cleaning up the place where the old man of the Lu family would live.

  The house he is temporarily renting is a red brick house that is clean and tidy inside and outside. You can live in it as soon as you enter the house. There is also a sweet water well in the yard.

  The conditions are good, not far from their home, just west of the primary school.

  It's only a four or five minute walk away.

  So the old man of the Lu family came here for his grandfather?

  She didn't see Lu Wei, he must have gone back to Kyoto to study.

  Then, the arrival of the old man of the Lu family and his relationship with his grandfather would be known to everyone without any special publicity.

  Therefore, it is not surprising that my mother went back to school to work, even if she only taught music.

  Mom was born with a good voice, which Shen Qianfei particularly envied.

  She was tone-deaf, so she learned a song ten times, and the ten times were in ten keys.

  So even a genius has shortcomings.

  However, because she has a good memory, she can learn some musical instruments as soon as someone teaches her. However, the songs she plays sound fine, but they are very stiff.

  In fact, the Luo family knows all this, but no one talks about it.

  The happiest person is of course Luoluo.

  She studied at Lianhua Township Middle School so that she could go to and from school with her mother.

  The little girl always has a smile on her happy face.

  And Shen Qianfei also collected elm bark.

  When she found time to tinker with these things, no one at home paid attention.

  The point is that everyone is busy.

  Li Xianzhi also went to the provincial capital, but he hasn't been seen in the past few days.

  But Xiao An is left here in the old house.

  When she went to pick black poplar leaves, Xiao An happened to be patrolling behind, and then helped her pick half of the basket.

  Shen Qianfei has seen information before that some leaves can indeed extract adhesives.

  But she is not very clear whether the country has done any research in this area or has produced it.

  So, everything Shen Qianfei needed was ready.

  The next step is to grind the elm bark into powder.

  There is a mill in the village, but no one eats the bark anymore, so naturally they don't grind elm bark into powder.

  So grinding elm bark into powder is really a problem.

  I just didn't expect that the divine cauldron in the space would have this function.

  She wanted to say that this space had intelligence, but every time she asked about something, there was no response from the other party.

  But if she wanted to do a given thing, the voice would suddenly appear and tell her what to do.

  And Shen Qianfei only struggled with it for a few minutes before letting the matter go.

  This time, the repair agent produced by Shending turned out to be transparent.

  Under the light of the space, it looks exquisite and crystal clear.

  There is even a feeling like water waves.

  She had already brought the book into the space. According to the photo, she had pieced together and glued the top one centimeter of the base.

  This is different from the bracelet.

  The bracelet is really too simple.

  But this bottle is different. It has dozens of broken pieces, big and small, and it takes a lot of effort to get the pattern right.

  Fortunately, space has energy that can improve physical fitness.

  Shen Qianfei wanted to put her mother into the space more than once, but finally gave up the idea.

  Because it is too dangerous.

  Mom finally stabilized herself, she couldn't let her be stimulated anymore.

  So every night, after she came out of the space, she would hold her mother's hand. Anyway, she was lying on the other side.

  After a few days, Shen Qianfei discovered that there were still benefits.

  (End of chapter)