Chapter 102: Cultivation One Send One
  Free Shen Qianfei carefully recalled her actions and thoughts just now when she stood in front of the divine tripod.

  A bold idea is about to come out.

  Could it be that this repair space is conscious?
  Shen Qianfei spoke tentatively.

  After all, this space has made sounds.

  "Master Repair Space, are you in this space?"

  After asking, she almost held her breath waiting for a response from the other party.

  Time passed little by little, and the space became quiet and silent without any sound.

  Even Shen Qianfei didn't know how long she waited, and then she gave up helplessly. She thought that the voice would only appear when she was required to do something or trigger a task, and she would have to analyze the rest by herself.

  So Shen Qianfei boldly guessed that she can now communicate telepathically with the repair space.

  In other words, the intact jade bracelet was given to her by the system.

  This bracelet with some traces of repair was the one she originally got.

  Is this the reward given to her by this restoration space?
  Shen Qianfei picked up the intact jade bracelet again.

  She lifted both bracelets up as far as they would go.

  Shen Qianfei has very good eyesight.

  However, if she didn't know it in her heart and didn't look specifically, she wouldn't be able to tell which bracelet was good and which bracelet was broken and repaired by her.

  Shen Qianfei's right hand was the intact bracelet. She took it and looked at it carefully.

  She is much calmer now.

  The brain is naturally clear.

  Shen Qianfei thought to herself, in fact, the intact jade bracelet she was holding in her hand was not intact, but because it was not damaged or broken in the first place, and naturally it had not been repaired.

  It is a bracelet that is exactly the same as the jade bracelet handed down from my grandma.

  The jade bracelet with repair marks that she holds in her left hand seems to have no difference at first glance, but there is a faint film attached to the interface. If you look closely, you will find that the film and the surrounding colors are perfectly connected. .

  If you weren't someone who knew the inside story, you might think that this is what the bracelet looks like.

  Even treating it as a complete bracelet is not impossible.

  Shen Qianfei slowly sat on the only chair in the space.

  The chair appears to be carved from a tree root.

  The shape is curved, but it is very comfortable to sit on.

  No one told her that she could only analyze everything by herself.

  Therefore, Shen Qianfei's mind was running rapidly at this time...

  So... the repaired bracelet still has some traces of repair. This repair space, while completing the last step, derived a space similar to the original one, that is, the broken bracelet. The cracked bracelets are exactly the same.

  What she just thought might be right.

  The original is still the original, with a hint of repair.

  It will get better and better in the future as she repairs her memory and improves her level.

  But at the same time, she will be rewarded.

  The reward is an item that is exactly the same as the original item.

  Repair one, get one free?

  This reward is so generous.

  After Shen Qianfei figured it out, she no longer struggled. Even if the space did not hand over the original object to her at the beginning, she was not ready to wonder why.

  She probably doesn't have such a strong consciousness, so the Cultivation Space doesn't care what she thinks, but when she realizes that the problem is serious, the Repair Space will naturally help her solve it.

  So this repair space is conscious, but I don't know what kind of Pokémon it is.

  Shen Qianfei's worried mood just now disappeared.

  She put the bracelet awarded to her by the repair space in a small wooden box she brought in.

  This small wooden box was carved from yellow willow wood by my uncle.

  It's not big, just enough for this bracelet.

  The color is also very nice.

  She placed the box intact on the table.

  Shen Qianfei secretly thought about whether she should go to the old furniture market and see if there were any old Duobao Pavilions that she could find a way to put into the space.

  After the Holly Amphorae Bottle is repaired, will the space reward her with a replica bottle?
  Then, she can take it out with the original with the repaired marks on it.

  When she has the opportunity and conditions in the future, she can sell all these things in her hands.

  But there's no rush for this.

  School is about to start in more than a week, and before school starts, she needs to prepare the repair solution for the repair bottle.

  She has already bought three of the things she needs, and there are four more that she needs to find in the mountains.

  Shen Qianfei felt that this conscious repair space must have locked this mountain.

  Then, he would provide her with the formula of the repair agent according to local conditions.

  Otherwise there wouldn't be such a coincidence.

  Shen Qianfei wrote down the recipe and put it on the table.

  Then she left the space happily, but she did not take out her grandma's bracelet.

  When she opened her eyes, she found that it was already late at night.

  I didn't expect that I stayed in space for so long.

  Shen Qianfei's mind moved, she returned to the space and took out her grandmother's bracelet.

  Then she quietly stood up, wrapped the bracelet in a handkerchief and put it in the box, and then put it in her satchel again.

  In this case, the repaired bracelet can be handed over to grandma tomorrow morning.

  No, I can't give it first.

  She needed to repeat the repair process, which would have to wait until tomorrow.

  Shen Qianfei fell asleep with a smile on her face.

  At this time, she didn't know that there was a dark figure standing on the dark Yuanbao Mountain.

  There is a faint moonlight tonight.

  But this dark figure was sitting cross-legged on a rock, next to a tall tree crown.

  In front of him was a strange compass-like thing.

  At this time, the compass was suspended in front of this figure.

  There is a black sword suspended on the compass.

  The sword is small, delicate and glowing with cold light. Although it is in a suspended state, it seems to be fixed on the compass.

  There is mist surrounding the compass.

  And it's very quiet here.

  This person is the current overseas patriarch of the Guwu family, Mr. Yuan, who has traveled thousands of miles back to the land of China.

  He has been sitting here for more than two hours.

  After he came back, he didn't stay much in Kyoto because the compass trembled slightly the moment he landed.

  He was so ecstatic and shocked at that moment.

  Of course, at the same time, he was also careful. He didn't want another branch of the tribe on this land to know about it.

  So he didn't tell anyone what he was going to do. He just said he wanted to go out for a walk. After many years away from home, he missed this land very much. He wanted to see what changes there were in the places where he lived and walked through. , Are those former friends, classmates, neighbors still alive now...

  Therefore, Mr. Yuan set out alone.

  (End of chapter)