“Oh. Then where are they?”

I stared at the boy who was looking for me. I’d never seen this boy before.

My first impression of him was, honestly, that he was very good looking. But he had inner double eyelids with long eyes, and they were tilted upwards, making him look pretty aggressive. His sleepy, teary green eyes blinked slowly, staring at me. This unknown boy had a lollipop in his mouth as he spoke.

Before I responded to his question, I asked for his name.

“Who are you? Do you have any business with Shushu?”

The boy shook his head at my question.

“I don’t really have any business. I was just curious how they looked.”

What a weird kid. Why was he curious about how I looked? When I gave him a suspicious look, he spoke slowly.

“You look like their classmate. When you see Shushu, tell them that Cory DuBois was here for them.”

Calling himself Cory, the boy said why he came and turned around, waving. My jaw dropped to the floor as I looked at the boy who called himself Cory DuBois.

He was that Cory DuBois?

The son of the DuBois marquis family, that Cory DuBois. He was another important character in the novel.

Cory was an iffy main male character. They loved the main character, but they had never actively seeked out their love. In the novel, he was the least passionate of the main characters in terms of their love for Hestia. Seemingly. This was only outwardly, of course. This character never properly ate a meal and focused solely on their magic, and seemed to be less passionate than the others. In truth, they cared the most about Hestia in the novel.

Cory and Hestia first met in the library. He hadn’t fallen in love at first sight at Hestia, but he had seen Hestia come in to the library for flower-related books from time to time, and had slowly fallen in love with her. I only knew this much because I had seen it in my dreams.

But now, I didn’t need that kind of information.

The only information I needed at this moment was that he was skilled at magic. And seeing him roaming around right now, it looked like he wasn’t in a club, too.

“Excuse me, sir Cory.”

I hurriedly called after Cory.

Cory trudged away, then paused and turned around when he heard his name. It was a ‘say what you want and hurry’ kind of face.

Wow, what an angry face. He was just staring, but it looked like he was glaring at me.

I internally awed at the novel’s description: he really did have a face of a villain.

“I’ll be honest. The Shushu you’re looking for is right here.”

I pointed at myself and spoke. Cory looked surprised, then walked over towards me.

“…..you’re Shushu?”
“To be exact, I’m Shuraina West. Shushu is my nickname.”

Cory shoved his hands in his pockets and looked me up and down. It was an investigative gaze.

“I thought you were a boy and thought that nicknames really didn’t have gender, but you were a girl.”

Cory added that he thought I was a ‘huge, muscular sword wielding boy’.

“Anyway, what did you need from me?”
“Oh, just. Hestia said that Shushu was her type, so I got curious.”
“…..?”

…..what? Why am I Hestia’s type?