Chapter 8

Its been 6 days Sidhearth dada already fixed his marriage with humera & Shehnaaz life is taking a troll to collect money for her father.

Sid's pov

I have to do something urgently otherwise dada will get me married.
Kash time pass k liye hi ek do gf bana leta us wakt agar kushal k bat sonta to aj ye papar na bel na parta.

Shuvo gonna join me tomorrow but he also can't able to help me.
Situation hi esa hai.

Sidhearth started to work for hospitals cafeteria but suddenly from  a window of the cafeteria he saw a girl is crying sitting in the back side of the hospital.
Doesn’t know why but Sidhearth feel pain in his heart looking the girl crying.

He started to go there and keep his hand on her shoulder the girl thurn her face towards him and boom💥
Cause he saw the girl is none other than the same girl whom he save that day.

Hey what happened why are you crying sitting here at this  late hour of night?? This place isn’t safe for girls even.

Sana : I,,,i dont know anything i dont want to know even & she agai start to cry

Sid: Hey listen relax baba crying can't buy you a solution na.

Sana shouting ly ,, then what will buy me a solution hah what....
Im a useless girl who cant even able to arranged money for her father treatment what should i can do rather than crying... 😭😭😭

Sid in mind
Can i ask her for begin my contract bride.. No no sidhearth how can you think about that already this girl is going with a lot of things.

But i have no days left if i not find anyone i have to marry my sister.
Lets asked her first rest will be her decision.

Sidhearth : I have a solution for you
Actually for bothe of us i am also stuck in a prblm u can help out me from there.

Sana: what kind of solution you have?

Sidhearth : Don't get me wrong it will be completely your call to do or not

Then sidhearth explain every thing to her.
And asked her to think about it & let him know about her decision tomorrow morning in the cafeteria then drop her infront of her father room.