mariah turns around and smiles, showing her pretty dimples. "thank you gio, these are so cute!"

"am I cuter?" I ask jokingly.

"ehh, lemme think." mariah says jokingly before laughing.

I gasp. "wow," I say shaking my head. 

"I'm kidding! you're adorablesexy." Mariah says kissing my cheek.

I laugh as I kiss her lips, "okay, word maker upper."

I hold her hand and walk her to the passenger door then I open and she gets into the car. I close the door and go to my side and she reaches from the passenger side and opens my door .

"thanks baby," I smile as I kiss Mariah's lips and she kisses me back.

"No problem." she says smiling while holding her flowed in her lap.

"can I take a picture of you?" I ask.

"Of course," mariah says as she looks at me.

I grab my phone and take a couple pictures of her, they're all so beautiful.

"you always look so beautiful." I say making Mariah blush.

"thank you, you do too." She says returning the compliment.

"thanks." I admire her one more time before starting to drive as get you by Daniel caesar plays in from my phone.

She turns it up as we drive in a comfortable silence and I rest my hand on her thigh.

Mariah looks over at me slightly smiling as I make eye contact with her.

we kiss and I go back to driving.

we arrive at the restaurant.

MARIAH BUCKLESS

MARIAH BUCKLESS.

gio has been being so sweet to me, I lov- I like her a lot and she's also being such a gentlewoman which I like too. She got me these pretty flowers, and our outfits are somewhat coordinated. 

we pull up at the restaurant and she gets out and opens my door for me. She also grabs my hand as I step out of the truck. I place my flowers in the seat before grabbing my purse.

Gio closes the door behind me and holds my waist as we walk side by side to the front.

She said what we're doing after we eat is a surprise and I'm very excited.