𝐈𝐈𝐈: "𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣, 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥."

"I swore that he smiled and I felt my heart drop"

"Heard the doors open, came to my stop"

.

"he's your cousin?!" you asked, snapping your head up from your food to ganyu.

you, ganyu, chiori and yoimiya were having lunch in the student council room. ganyu needed to finish up some paperwork.

chiori and yoimiya looked equally shocked as you did.

"mhm," ganyu hummed, slurping some noddles you forced her to eat.

"whoa! you guys don't look a like, I didn't notice!" yoimiya said, scratching the back of her neck.

"we get that a lot," ganyu replied, giving the strawberry blonde a nervous smile.

after school, you and chiori made a quick run to the convenience store.

you both were browsing the shelves looked for snacks for a sleepover you and the girls planed on having.

the both of you walked around the shelves looking for things the other girls might like.

a few boxes of dango, a couple bags of dried qingxin petals and other things.

when you and chiori finished shopping, you went to the cashier to pay for the food.

the both of you walked out of the store and onto the sidewalk.

"something on your mind?" chiori snapped you out of your thoughts.

"ah— i'm just wondering if I'll ever see him again.." you said, giving her a closed eye smile.

"maybe, who knows! he could have been at the convenience store with us!"

you giggled, "yeah, maybe!"

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

a particular dark haired male was walking around in the convenience store looking for his favorite food.

almond tofu.

he past the dango and other desserts, then found the 'pre-made foods' aisle.

xiao looked around until he found a small plastic box with the food he was looking for inside.

he payed the cashier without a word and left to return to the dorm building of the school.

once he returned to his dorm, he saw that venti wasn't home.

probably out under-aged drinking again.

xiao walked into the kitchen and pulled out the utensil drawer in the counter.

he picked up a spoon and began to eat the almond tofu he bought at the convenience store.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

you and chiori walked into your dorm and set the food on the counter.

yoimiya and ganyu jumped up from their game of uno and walked into the kitchen.

"what'd you get?" yoimiya started pulling things out of the bag.

she handed the qingxin petals to ganyu, "thank you!" she said, full of gratitude.

chiori took the popcorn out of the bag and popped it into the microwave.

you took some chips and set them on the coffee table in front of the tv.

ganyu took the sodas and set them next to the chips.

once the popcorn was done, the four of you sat on the couch in front of the coffee table.

you talked for hours on end, until three o'clock in the morning.

•°. *࿐
497 words—

IM ALIVE I PROMISE

sorry for the long wait!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!