She kisses me back.

"don't get too bored without me!" I say laughing as she rolls her eyes.

I don't hear the door close until I get further down the hall. I laugh knowing she watched me walk all the way down here.

I go get into my car in the parking garage and as soon as I get in, kehlani pulls into the parking garage.

I roll my eyes knowing she's here for Mariah. Hopefully they don't do anything. I really like Mariah. I wanna stay but I drive off, I should be trusting and give her privacy.. you know, practicing for our relationship.

MARIAH BUCKLES

MARIAH BUCKLES

I lock the door before playing some music, I play solange and turn it up as loud as it goes before going into my room and picking out some clothes for the day.

I wanna hang out with myself for a bit before anyone else. I go into the kitchen and smile at the roses that gio got me, I sit them up in my living room.

It's crazy she knew that I liked red and black, the flowers match my apartment.

I open the gift she got me, grabbing the box out of the basket and taking the ribbon off, my eyebrows raise at the box that says Cartier. I'm excited to see what's in it, but also shocked gio would buy me something like this and we barely know each other.

Its a gold Cartier bracelet. I smile as I look at it. I gotta thank her, but for now I'm gonna shower and get ready then I'll put it on.

I take the box and put it all back into the basket before going to sit it in my room. I dance back to the kitchen as the music flows.
-

-

Then I hear a knock so I turn my music down and go to open the door.

I open the door and see kehlani so I try to close it right back but kehlani catches it.  

"whats wrong with you?" She asks pushing the door open and coming in.

"what are you talking about? I should be asking you that." I say back to her.

"what you mean?" Kehlani asks. "I should be asking you who brought you these flowers." She says pointing the the roses gio brought me.

"Kehlani, where were you last night." I ask her.

"surfing with tashi, I litterally told you." she says with an attitude.