Chapter 1

Hello
_____________________________

I wanted to scream.
It's not because I'm lying on the floor and a guy just hit me. It's not because my head hurt, or because everyone's looking at me.
It's because Oliver is not saying anything. He's not moving. All he does is looking at me. His best friend of 6 years is getting jumped and he is not reacting. If a few days before someone would have hit me, he would have had a reaction. But a few days before he didn't know I was a faggot.
I just wanted to get up and slap him, because if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't have reacted like that. I wanted to slap him, because we were just fine a few days before. I wanted to slap him, because he just reacted like everyone else. I wanted to slap him because he has no right to act the way he does.
But my head hurt and I feel dizzy and I'm scared and it looks like that guy wanna punch me again. It's my first time ever getting hit by someone. I guess there's a first time for everything. I didn't really wanna experience this a second time, so what did I do ? I got up. I really felt like I was about to pass out so maybe it wasn't the best idea. But you know what ? If this guy is going to hit me then I'm also going to hit him. It is cooler to say that you have been in a fight than to say that you have been jumped. So, braver than ever, I prepared my fists and I hit him. And it was ridiculous. Seriously, I hit him like a child hit an adult that he doesn't even want to hit. I was even laughing at myself. Which was even more ridiculous. It was only fun for a few seconds, because the guy hit me again hard. Like very hard. Hard, in a way that in this moment, I thought that it was better to stay on the floor. But I got up. Again. And this time, I did something even better than last time : I slapped him. Like girls in movies when they found out that their husband has been cheating on them. Exactly like that. The guy laughed. I was honestly a bit scared because why on earth have I done that ?! If I was smart enough I would have ran away a long time ago. The guy did something unexpected : he put his arm around my shoulders. What. The. Fuck. But then I heard someone ask what's happening and it was the principal and suddenly it made sense. I really wanted to tell the principal but it would just make things worse, so I shut my mouth and let the guy trying to explain that we were actually good friends and nothing was happening. And that the blood on me was because I fell 10 min ago. The principal told me that I should go to the nurse. I said okay. The bell rang. The guy left. I looked around to see if Oliver was still here. He was, and he was even looking at me. I started getting angry. You know, I have this thing where I get angry after stuff happens. It's kind of a problem because then I get angry at people that don't deserve it. But Oliver honestly acted like an asshole so it doesn't really matter if I get angry at him.
I went to him.
« You're happy ? »
He didn't answer.
« You're happy because your friends the faggot got hit right ? »
Still no answer.
« You're just a fucking piece of shit. »
« Shut up »
They were tears in his eyes.
« Why do you cry ?! You have no fucking right to cry. »
He just stared at me.
« Coward » I said angrily.
After that, I left. I left because I couldn't stand to see him anymore. I left because he was crying but still couldn't say anything. And I left because I liked him too much to stand it.

________________________________
Guys I'm a bit insecure about my writing lmao so it stayed in my drafts for a while. Anyway hope you enjoyed.