Band Practice Suddenly Gets Awkward

~Nate's POV~
"Nate!? Where are you!! Lily, Levi and Drew are here!!" Austin yelled at me. "Coming hold up!!" I yelled back, grabbing my drumsticks in the process.

Sorry I didn't introduce myself. Hey. I'm Nate Parker. I'm a 17 year old drummer for the band The Tide. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I live in California with my best friends and fellow band mates Drew Dirksen, Austin Corini and Levi Jones. Speaking of Levi... He has the most beautiful twin sister I have ever seen. Her name is Lily. I would do anything to have her as my girlfriend but she's with Drew.... Here's my story on how she somehow ended up with me.

Heading downstairs, I saw Levi, Lily and Drew. Levi stood talking to Austin and Lily and Drew hugging and laughing. "Umm.. Hi..." I said awkwardly. "Hey." Drew said, arms still wrapped round Lily's waist. "Hi Nate.." Levi said, smiling. "Hi Nate..." Lily said, tugging a stray piece of her chocolate brown hair behind her ear. I melted inside. "How are you?" I asked her. "I'm good, you?" She answered me,  while Drew played with her 'Katniss Everdeen' inspired braid. "I'm good." I replied. "Band practice guys... You can catch up later." Levi said, picking up his bass. Me, Levi and Austin walked off, leaving the love birds to catch up.

/After band practice/

We had decided to go out for food to celebrate Lily being signed to The Vamps record label. "Congratulations baby." Drew said, kissing her cheek. She blushed, a pinkish colour hinting her cheeks. "Thank you." She said, taking Drew's hand.

~Drew's POV~
Me and the others were out at Red Hot Buffet celebrating Lily's achievement on being signed to The Vamps record label. She sat next to me with Levi sat the other side of her, Austin opposite Levi and Nate opposite her. We all sat laughing and joking around. It was probably the most eventful day ever and I was proud of my girlfriend. "Congratulations baby." I said, kissing her cheek causing a light pink blush to hint her cheeks. "Thank you." She said, taking my hand and smiling up at me. I brushed a small piece of hair from her face. "I believe your braid is coming out." I said, gently pulling it out causing her chocolate brown hair to fall around her shoulders. I caught Nate staring. "Mine." I said protectively. "I know..." He said quietly, looking away.

|A/N| Hey!! So this book was just a little idea I thought of. I don't know if its brilliant but I'm gonna continue it anyway! 🙊 I love The Tide so I thought why not write a book on them?

Anyways guys! Update for 'My Love For You Part2' and another on of my books should hopefully have updates soon!

This is Charley signing off!!
🙊😌🎧🌏✨😂😘🎼☺️😀🎶✈️💕🐶😍📱🎤