||3||

The first rays of the sun painted the sky in hues of pink and orange as a new day began for Siya. She stood in front of the mirror, the excitement and nervousness evident in her eyes. Today marked the beginning of her internship at Mehta Corporation—a step closer to her dreams. She wore a professional yet stylish outfit, complementing her confidence.

Taking a final glance at herself, Siya took a deep breath, gathering the courage to face the challenges that awaited her, especially the prospect of encountering Sahil. Her heart fluttered with a mix of joy and nervous anticipation.

As Siya descended the stairs, the aroma of breakfast filled the air. The Raisinghania family sat around the dining table, ready to send her off on this new journey. Vansh, Riddhima, Ishani, Aryan, and her mother Anupriya exchanged warm smiles and best wishes for her first day.

Good luck, kiddo. You'll do great! Vansh encouraged, pride evident in his voice.

Riddhima added, Just be yourself, Siya. You've got this!

Ishani teased with a playful smirk, Make sure you impress your boss with your skills.

Siya blushed at her sister's remark, but the encouragement from her family eased her nerves. Aryan, with a mischievous grin, said, Just don't forget us when you become a big shot intern.

Siya chuckled, feeling the love and support of her family. Anupriya, her mother, offered a gentle hug, whispering, Believe in yourself, my dear. You've worked hard for this moment.

With the warmth of her family's blessings, she headed out, ready to face the challenges and opportunities that lay ahead at Mehta Corporation. The ride to the office was a mix of excitement and apprehension.

Upon reaching the company, she took a deep breath before stepping into the professional world. The lobby buzzed with activity, and the receptionist guided her to the HR department where she would be starting her internship.

As she walked through the corridors, she reminded herself of the reason she took this step—her passion for management and the chance to prove herself in the corporate world. The nervousness lingered, but the determination to succeed overshadowed it.

With a heart full of dreams and a pocketful of courage, she embraced the challenges of her first day, eager to make an impact in the world of Mehta Corporation.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Sahil settled into his office chair as he dialed Mrs. Kapoor's extension. The morning had just begun, and Sahil was eager to get started on the day's tasks, especially in welcoming the new interns. As the phone rang, he reviewed the agenda for the day in his mind.

Good morning, Mrs. Kapoor, Sahil greeted as she answered the call. 

Mrs. Kapoor, the efficient head of the HR department, entered Sahil's cabin with a stack of CVs in hand. Good morning, sir. 

He asked Any updates on the interns who are joining today?

Yes, the interns are here. I have their profiles right here, she replied, handing over the CVs to Sahil.

Sahil flipped through the documents, his gaze falling on one particular name that caught his attention. Siya Raisinghania, he read aloud, looking at Mrs. Kapoor with surprise.

Mrs. Kapoor nodded with a smile. Yes, sir. She's an exceptional candidate—the topper of her college, diligent, and hardworking.

Sahil was taken aback. He knew Siya as Riddhima's sister-in-law and Vansh's sister, but he never associated her with academic excellence. In his mind, she was always the girl who loved dancing, vibrant and full of life. He saw her dance in the college fest where he invited as the guest and he gave the speech.

Any problem, sir? Mrs. Kapoor asked, noticing Sahil's thoughtful expression.

Sahil shook his head, still processing the revelation. No problem at all. Let's go meet the interns, he said, recovering from his momentary surprise.

Together, Sahil and Mrs. Kapoor left the cabin, making their way to the area where the interns were gathered. As they entered the room, Sahil greeted each intern with a warm welcome, shaking hands and exchanging pleasantries. When he reached Siya, he couldn't help but smile.

Siya was taken aback for a moment sensing Sahil too close to her she felt her breathe hitched when she looked at his face. He was wearing a white shirt and a sky blue blazer with matching pants and was looking very handsome.

Siya Raisinghania, the topper of the college. Quite impressive, he complimented, genuinely pleased.

Siya, a mix of nervousness and excitement, smiled back. She didn't know what to reply so she says, Thank you, sir. I'm looking forward to this internship.

As Sahil moved on to meet the other interns, he couldn't shake off the newfound admiration for Siya. The realization that she was not just a dancer but also a brilliant mind added an intriguing layer to his perception of her. 

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Siya sat at her new cubicle on the 5th floor, contemplating how to deliver the note and yellow flowers to Sahil. The prospect of working in close proximity to him made her nervous, but she knew this was an opportunity she couldn't let slip away. Just as she was lost in her thoughts, Mrs. Kapoor appeared.

Siya, your cubicle is arranged on the 7th floor, Mrs. Kapoor informed her.

Siya, still immersed in her own musings, replied, Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am. I thought everyone else is here, so I should stay here too.

Mrs. Kapoor smiled at Siya's innocence and explained, It's not like that, darling. You, Nikhil, and Saloni were assigned to the 7th floor under Sahil sir's guidance.

Siya's eyes widened in surprise and a bit of apprehension. Working directly under Sahil was something she hadn't expected, especially after her secret admiration for him. She was scared and unprepared for this development, but she quickly motivated herself, reminding that she was here to work and gain experience.

Nodding to Mrs. Kapoor, Siya gathered her bag and headed to the 7th floor. Once settled at her cubicle, she realized that this change had an unexpected silver lining—she now had a clearer view of Sahil's cabin through the glass doors.

With Nikhil and Saloni by her side, they exchanged smiles, providing a source of comfort. Siya, glancing at Sahil's cabin, noticed a peon carrying a cup of coffee toward it, seizing the opportunity, Siya stopped the peon and handed him the note and flowers.

Bhaiya, yeh note aur flowers sir ke liye hain. Mujhe kisi ne neeche diye the, toh agar sir pooche toh aap kehna ki aapko koi neeche dekar gaya tha she whispered, ensuring no one was around to witness the exchange.

The peon, understanding her request, nodded and proceeded to Sahil's cabin. Siya watched, her heart pounding with a mix of excitement and anxiety. The note and flowers held her unspoken sentiments, and as they were delivered to Sahil.

Hello! everyone!

Tell me how's the chapter. Do read it!

And Vote for it

Thank You!