𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 008

BLUE LOCK Facility, Area Z, Lockers

YOU SAT ON THE BENCH in the locker room of Team Z, your towel hung on your neck as you listened to your teammates speaking.

"First off, it was a mistake to make Isagi the center forward! In the next game, put me up top."—Raichi.

' Selfish Raichu.. '

"No, it should be me. We can win if I'm the center forward."—Naruhaya.

' These selfish little.. '

Your teammates was seriously starting to irritate you with their selfishness now, but you held yourself back due to not wanting to be seen as a person with anger issues like Raichi.

"I'm never playing in defense again, you hear?"—Igaguri.

' Bet in any other positions on the field you're bad at all of them you fucking monk.. '

"Losers can shut up."

You hear them starting to argue, sighing in annoyance as you turned your head away due to some of them being shirtless and you respecting their privacy. But at the same time, your teammates who were arguing were really starting to irritate you more and more.

"That's enough, all of you!"—Kuon.

You turned your head to see Kuon, who was still wearing Blue Lock's uniform's pants without the shirt as you looked away but listened to his words.

"Do you understand the situation?"

"We're a team that's already lost once, a draw is still a lost."

' No they're not.. A draw means that they can match up to your team's power. '

"Huh?"—Igaguri.

"The first selection is a five-team round robin. Only the two top teams will progress."

' Yeah no shit. '

"Suppose all teams win two, lose two. We'd all be on six points."

"Which means, in order to advance, we have to aim higher and get seven points."

' A draw is 1 point.. so If we just win 2 more matches then we can pass. If the 3 losing teams doesn't have higher points than us. '