Shen Qianfei watched with eyes. Shen Jianming's every word seemed to be filled with ice, "To each other, how could Luoluo and I have a father like you? It's such a misfortune for Luoluo and I!"

  Huang Chun's face was burning, and his resentful eyes wanted to look at Shen Qianfei. It was too late, she growled, "You beast, that is your biological father, your relative, how can you talk nonsense and slander him?"

  Shen Qianfei looked at Huang Chun, "Grandma, you are a glorious people Teacher, when you educate your students, you will definitely say that you should be a good and honest child. Unfortunately, you have not done it yourself. The jade bracelet was originally my grandmother's dowry. Not only does it have a tortuous story, but it also has the names of my grandmother and grandfather. A life, you unconscionably said it was an heirloom of your Shen family, aren't you afraid of having nightmares at night?" "

  The same is true for your son. Looking at his appearance at this time, you can see how ferociously he beat my mother. Divorce When , he not only ignored me and Luoluo, but also took away all the family's savings. In these eight years, your Shen family has not received a single cent of child support, and Luoluo and I have never eaten a piece of candy from your Shen family."

  " It's funny to say that I went to your house when I was in high school. Unfortunately, before I could even take a bite of the food, Liu Meili lifted the table and kept insulting me and my mother. You kicked me out of the Shen family. They said I was a disaster star. I didn't have a penny in my pocket at that time. I was tired, hungry and scared. I walked for more than two hours before returning to No. 1 Middle School..." "May I ask my

  kind grandma and dad, what did you do at that time? What do you think? Aren't you a little worried and a little guilty? Talking about family ties with me at this time, haha, are you worthy?"

  Shen Qianfei's whole body was cold, and her eyes were full of disdain.

  She bowed and saluted everyone with complicated expressions, raised her head, and apologized nonchalantly, "Dear leaders and elders, I'm really sorry for delaying everyone's office hours today, but I can't help it. My mother is kind and forbearing and doesn't want to hurt Shen Shen. Jianming, but I can't watch you helping Shen Jianming slander and hurt my mother."

  She wasn't going to stay any longer, her goal had been achieved, and any further talk would be counterproductive.

  Shen Qianfei raised her legs and left.

  At this time, a group of people gathered at the door.

  She suddenly stopped and looked at the livid Shen Jianming. Her voice was cold and emotionless, "I know it's Liu Zhi who wants to buy my grandma's bracelet. Tell her that if she wants the bracelet, go to Liu's house in Huaihua Hutong. I'll wait for her." Come to the door!"

  After saying that, he walked out without looking back.

  At this time, the crowd exclaimed, and someone shouted loudly, "Teacher Huang, Teacher Huang..." which was also mixed with Shen Jianming's shout, "Mom, Mom, what's wrong with you, wake up. ..."

  Shen Qianfei stopped again and looked back, oh, it was Huang Chun who fainted.

  She curled her lips and continued to walk forward. Then a group of people rushed out of the room and rushed to the factory infirmary carrying Huang Chun.

  They passed by Shen Qianfei.

  Shen Jianming's hateful eyes were like the core of a poisonous snake.

  Shen Qianfei put her hands in the pockets of her jacket and glanced at him contemptuously.

  The onlookers looked at Shen Qianfei with complicated expressions. Their eyes, how should I put it, were sizing, condemning, disapproving, scrutinizing, and even a little bit of sympathy...