Chapter 12 Can't Go to Kyoto

  It's 1987 now, and people's living conditions are much better than before.

  Even the impoverished Luo family still had enough rice and flour to eat. They would never die of hunger, but they just had no money.

  If you want to survive, you can.

  It's just that life is a little bit harder.

  For example, Luoluo wants to eat meat every day, and grandpa wants to drink some wine every day...

  These are not easy to achieve.

  A pound of pork belly can, quite literally, last more than half a month.

  Shen Qianfei didn't think that she would live such a difficult life again, so she made steamed dumplings with the oil shuttlecock that her grandmother put in the meat oil jar.

  Not to mention that the bite is fresh and fragrant, just looking at it makes me feel greedy.

  Therefore, the returning Luo family, including the village chief, couldn't help but swallow their saliva.

  Gu Cui was even more surprised.

  Who cooked this meal?
  Can anyone help?
  Everyone looked at Shen Qianfei with shocked eyes.

  When she found out that it was indeed Shen Qianfei who did it, Gu Cui was so moved that she choked up when she spoke. On the one hand, she was relieved, but on the other hand, she felt distressed.

  This means that the children of the poor will be in charge early.

  But she did it so well, she didn't even teach her.

  You know, this kid can't even make porridge, so how can he make steamed dumplings?

  It can be said that Luoluo did almost the same thing.

  Just listen to Luoluo say: "My sister is very good. She can sing English songs accurately every word after listening to them once. What's the point of cooking some food..." Village

  Chief Yu nodded repeatedly: "That's right. Even if a stupid person teaches him this truth a hundred times, he may not learn it, but a smart person can understand it with just a few clicks..."

  Shen Qianfei didn't want to discuss this matter too much. It was just cooking, so she accepted it as she accepted it: "Although I didn't do it myself. Yes, but after seeing too much, I will remember it in my heart. Grandpa, go wash your hands quickly."

  Luo Feng took Village Chief Yu, who was also helping with the work, to the pool, while Shen Qianfei and Luoluo set up stools and bowls Chopsticks, the little girl just ate a steamed dumpling, and she said it was delicious, delicious, and delicious: "Sister, you are so amazing, you can learn it as soon as you learn it..."

  Shen Qianfei smiled bitterly in her heart, she learned how to do it during the wandering days in her previous life. It's more than just cooking.

  Village Chief Yu stayed unceremoniously.

  Shen Qianfei naturally told everyone what happened this afternoon, including Village Chief Yu.

  Luo Feng and Village Chief Yu looked at each other. It was a coincidence that they met a noble person.

  Otherwise, it wouldn't be that easy.

  Before leaving, Village Chief Yu whispered to Luo Feng: "Director Zhang is petty. He has always been brooding about what happened back then. You have to be careful about him taking revenge on you behind your back."

  Luo Feng patted Village Chief Yu on the shoulder and said in a deep voice. "I know, you should go back and rest early."

  Village Chief Yu sighed and staggered away.

  Luo Feng remained silent for a moment in the night before walking back.

  When he arrived at the cherry tree in the yard, he sat on the bench. It was hot in the room. At this time, it was much cooler outside than inside.

  As soon as I lit up my dry pipe, I saw Feifei walking over with a bundle of wormwood in her arms.

  Summer is long, and after dinner, the sky is still gray.

  Shen Qianfei lit the mugwort first, then sat across from Luo Feng, waving the cattail leaf fan and said, "Grandpa, can I ask you something?"

  Luo Feng was in a good mood. He first praised Shen Qianfei's craftsmanship, and then Then he said: "Feifei, when the potatoes are sold in autumn, grandpa will buy you a tape recorder." After a pause: "Ah, if you want to ask me something, just ask." "

  Today you told my uncle that you were going to Kyoto. There is an old friend there, who is it? Why don't I know?"

  Luo Feng stubbed out his pipe for fear of choking his granddaughter, sighed and said, "Oh, it's normal for you not to know. That person was my grandpa when he was young. A friend of mine, we had dinner together, I saved his life, and later he joined the army... Although he is retired now, he was still a famous figure in the past few years, and we haven't contacted him for a long time. ."

  Shen Qianfei said clearly: "So, since your status was very different, you didn't have much contact with each other. How did you get in touch now?" "

  He asked his old comrade to find me, and I just wanted to take you with him. Mom went to Kyoto to see a doctor." Luo Feng looked at Shen Qianfei and said with a smile: "As for school, don't worry about it. Grandpa Lu said that his grandson is a sophomore in Kyoto No. 1 High School. Let's go to Kyoto during the summer vacation. It's just in time. Let's go to school together when school starts. When the time comes, we will arrange you to be in the same class, so that your classmates won't bully you..."

  Shen Qianfei frowned: "House in Kyoto is very tight."

  And going to school, how can it be that easy.

  Luo Feng smiled bitterly. This child still didn't understand many things. If he didn't really have no choice, how could he have the shame to trouble Lao Lu.

  You know, things are not what they used to be. The two of them are no longer as poor as they were when we were together. If he goes now, he is taking advantage of the autumn wind to curry favor with others.

  "Don't worry about these things. Besides, our travel expenses are gone now. Let's wait and see." Luo Feng felt a little irritable and waved to Shen Qianfei to go back to the house and sleep.

  Shen Qianfei stood up reluctantly. There were still many things she didn't understand, but it was obvious that her grandfather didn't want to say more about Grandpa Lu.

  Grandpa Lu, there was no such person in his previous life.

  However, during the time when she was working with Aunt Yun, a young man named Lu Wei had been chasing her for three years. It wasn't that she felt she wasn't good enough for him, but she didn't like him.

  Moreover, she was an orphan whose family was broken up and had not even finished high school. In her mother's words, the nannies in the family had higher education than her.

  Therefore, she has always refused.

  Later, she followed Aunt Yun to another city and never saw him again.

  That man was also from Kyoto and came from a good family background.

  And this Grandpa Lu...

  It's not that bad when you think about it. Finding grandpa might just be a whim. Otherwise, how could he not know that such a big thing happened in grandpa's family?

  But he knew it, but he didn't care. He was also a cold-tempered person.

  It's better not to have any contact with such a person.

  Kyoto, I can't go.

  Mom's illness cannot be cured by taking medicine and injections.

  There is always a way.

  It seems that the broken bracelet is not entirely a bad thing.

  Shen Qianfei was lying on the kang, next to Luo Yufen. Although her mother closed her eyes and said nothing, she felt very at ease in her heart. Luo Luo, who was lying on the other side, had already fallen asleep.

  As the night grew darker, the silvery-white moon rose into the deep blue sky.

  The lights in the village were turned off one after another, and in the darkness, only the frogs in the river pond were croaking.

  But in the distant Kyoto, the lights were bright at this time, especially in the center of the city, which was full of neon lights.

  Viewed from the air, it looks like a sea of ​​lights.

  In a family compound in the north district of the city, in a house in the northernmost corner, retired Mr. Lu now lives.

  And he is the Grandpa Lu Luo Feng said.

  He is also Luo Feng's companion when he was young...

   I beg for collection

  (End of this chapter)