The Deal

Lin stood up and wiped the angels blood off of his mouth as he kept his hand on his left eye while walking back to the hotel finding it all changed and renewed.. lin saw all of the cast singing as alastor butted in

"And we're doing it with a smile~!"

Lin saw husker and lucifer displeasure faces with alastor being here and couldn't help but lin let a little laugh before joining the group hug.

"Hm so that little plan of yours worked very well didn't it princess Charlie?"

Charlie then smiled at lin

"I am so glad that..it actually worked! Thank you for trusting me that I can do this.."

Lin smiled back at Charlie

"Though..I hope pentious had rest now. He fought well. I'll be taking care of his egg Bois if you don't mind Charlie?"

Charlie then spoke up

"Oh my yes ! Thank you lin thank you! I've been thinking of that earlier.. I have no idea who could take care of sir pentious eggs..but ofcourse.. you can take care of them. Also what happened-"

Charlie took noticed of Lins left eye

"Oh this? I got a nasty hit from one of the angels. It's nothing  it'll go away soon don't worry about it princess."

Charlie sighed in relief as all of then went to their own room while alastor and lucifer were bickering and arguing while going part ways to their room.

Lin then collapsed on his bed while the pain in his head was starting bounce back again

"Fucking hell..fuck..I need..I need my pain killers..w-"

Lin saw that the whole bottle was empty

Lin cursed under his breath as he then remembered the deal he made with Adam.. fuck it was already night..he didn't want Adam to keep waiting..lin needed that blood badly..

lin got up and put on his new coat that didn't had any angel or anytime of blood spilled on it as he made his way downstairs sneaking out of the back door.

as lin started to to ran to the forest he felt a sharp pain on his neck as chains sorounded his neck and started to get pulled by this weird red chains towards to a certain someone and that someone was Adam.

"You're late. I told you to come here exactly at night."

"Well geez. I'm only 5 minutes late, dramatic much?"

Lin says as he went towards Adam who was still pulling the chains..

"You can never be original with out being dramatic a little. Take it from me! The original dick."

"Yeah yeah , quit pointing your dick out.. fuck, your grosser than angel."

Lin sighed

With out a word lin pulled Adam by his horns back as lin bit Adam neck , making Adam shriek

Lin eagerly slurped and drank Adams blood

"FUCKING HELL MAN!.. f-ucking be gentle..-!"

Lin was too in pain to listen as all he cares about is to make this pain go away as he licked and sucked on Adam neck.

Adam felt a bit hot then a little blushed peaked out of Adams face as he tried not to make any noises while lin was drinking his blood like a hungry vampire

"Alright alright thats enough shit head!"

Adam says as he pushed lin away, lin made a pouting face as he looked up at Adam while getting up, dusting off dirt off of him

"Well I'm satisfied..now I'll go."

Adam then pulled lin by the magic chains sorounding lins neck

"Ah, ah, ah.. not so fast little demon. You need to tell me what princess morning sunshine is planning."

"Well..she's planning on making everyone get some rest after the exorcist.. and they'll proceed to help and redeem the souls that needs help."

Lin says with a bit of guilt , betraying Charlie and the cast. How could he do this to Charlie..  Charlie was the kindest out of them all yet here he was giving all of Charlie's plan away like a peice of cheat sheet.

Adam then smirked

"Good boy. Keep doing that and I'll give you more of this sweet blood of mine. I know how greedy and needy you are for this."

"GO fuck yourself."

Lin then felt a pain shoot up at his body as he then fell on his knees bending over holding his chest shaking a bit..

"Now now lin..is that anyway to speak to the dickmaster himself who owns you now?"

"Fucking what? Dick master? Does that mean you handle all the cocks in the world?"

Lin says jokingly while bursting out in laughter even though he was in pain from the sudden cast of Adam

"NOT LIKE THAT! SH-SHUT UP!! Say one more thing and I'll end you!"

Lin then shut up

"Fine fine..but let me go. Make this pain go away. Charlie might get suspicious if she knocks on my door and I don't respond."

"Alright. You're free to go. But don't forget our deal. Next time you'll spend the night with me. Not in a sexual way alright!?"

"Yeah yeah what ever."

Lin made his way home as he layed down on his bed trying to sleep.. Well the pain was still there..but it's not as bad as it was before..so he slept it off.

Meanwhile with Adam in heaven

"Well fuck. That little shit did a number on my neck..though I can just make this go away..yet it looks a bit pretty though.."

Adam then healed the bite mark as he got out of his robe and into his sleepwear before laying on his bed drifting off to sleep.