The Meeting

(This is my first time making a fanfict..)

The extermination was happening. Lin, Charlie, and the other members of the Hazbin Hotel stood before the angels. Lin were in the middle of the battlefield, fighting the angels before you looked up to see the head of the angels himself. Adam.

"Well well....I was expecting to see Lucifer or that radio demon...who are you?"

He grinned as he flew above lin, holding his staff.

"I can't tell the difference between you pesky demons."

His voice was more annoying than lin had imagined.

"Ah the name is lin, it's nice to be meeting you Adam."

lin says with a flirty tone as Adam looked down at him in disgust

"Fuck don't talk to me like that. Are you flirting with me or what.?"

Adam says while in the backround the angels and the rest of cast are fighting

"Well charmed I'm sure by me. But no I am not flirting at all. Infact I'm very bored so why don't you give it all your best?."

Adam rolled his eyes before smirking. Making his 'guitar thing' appear out of thin air before striking a blow onto lin who avoided it flawlessly and effortlessly. They continued to fight.. but Adam took noticed that lin was only dodging and avoiding his attacks than attacking Adam already. Adam smirked at this while they fight

"Well you're a very interesting one I must say. What's your name?."

Adam asked while he and lin were still fighting

"The name is Lin , Adam. Its a pleasure to finally be able to meet you. Though I am getting a bit bored with our fight over here-"

Before lin could finish Adam had striked him .. with that little of guard down lin was now bleeding on his left side of his eye.

"Fuck!. You..bitch.."

Lin smirked before wiping the blood off then trying to keep his grin strong not trying to look weak at all

"Aww is the little demon gon go cry to his mama now?"

Instead of fighting lin disappeared into a puddle of ink leaving Adam dumb founded. He then saw the trail of ink puddles. Going into the near forest of hell, he decided to follow lin as he then saw lin there bleeding ,lin was sitting down on the ground while trying to stop the bleeding in his eye. Such angelic power like this it can never be helped by just simple care.

"Well well, looks like you're not so tough anymore huh lin?"

Adam says with a smirked while lin was whimpering a bit from the pain

"Fuck off.. Will ya..Adam..?"

Lin says while still not making eye contact.. Adam approached lin and lean to his height while a shit eating grin was in his face

"How about we make a deal? If you give me every detail that little rainbow princess is planning against heaven..and keep me entertain, ill give you my blood."

Adam offered his hand to lin

"Do you think I'm much of an idiot to just accept that-"

Adam then shushed lin

"Or you'll want to be left alone here dying again then rotting hm? Its just a simple deal."

Adam says blinking innocently

"Hrghh.."

Lin winced in pain as he think about this deal.

"Fine.. I accept the deal. But one thing. What you going to tell me to do will not involve anyone getting hurt."

Adam then scoffs

"Yeah yeah. But you still need to amuse me in some ways. Every night in hell you'll spend the night with me. Tell me everything you know. And I'll meet you right here. Deal?"

Adam lend his hand to lin who shook his hands..the deal was now sealed. Adam then rolled his sleeve up revealing his wrist to lin

"Now gently-"

Lin eagerly and hungrily bit his wrist drawing the delicious golden blood from Adam, lin was enjoying himself as Adam was bitching about it.

"HEY-augh!fuck man!! Gentle you son of a bitch!"

Adam says as he then felt a more gentle sucking.. lin was sucking gently then as he finished lin licked the wound to not waste those sweet blood. Adam felt something .. what was this feeling? This was the same feeling he felt with his 1st and 2nd wife.. but with a man.. oh how gentle lin was with licking his wrist..and how handso- wait what!? Adam then snapped out of it

"Well that's enough for today. Remember our deal now."

Adams says as he then left lin, flewing back up calling all his soldiers to retreat back up.

"Alright fuckers let's go back up. They aren't worth our time we'll come back next 6 months. Hopefully it will turn into 1 month only."

~'☆ next chapter ☆ ' ~

(I'll be only posting at noon and night cause that's where usually I'm free or something but oh welp, see ya at the next part.)