Prologue

''Sebastian, you know I love you, right?'' Claude asked, ''Y-Yes....Why?'' The raven haired male stuttered, looking at the demon who was driving. ''Nothing, sweet.'' The family decided to take a drive around town, even though they're royalty. 

Suddenly, a car shot out from the right, crashing into the car. Sebastian was pulled out of the car by the impact while Claude, Sebastia and Claudia flew to the window, crashing through the glass. Sebastian landed within two yards away from the car, whimpering. ''C-C-Claude...I..love you three little demons......'' He smiled painfully, blood gushing out from his mouth. 'Sebastian Michaelis, you're going to be reincarnated into a human. Don't worry, your family will be humans too. I'm so sorry...' A familiar voice said, ''Oasis........'' He closed his eyes, his soul leaving hell.

''Cosmos, did you heard the news? Sebastian and his family are dead in a car crash...'' Ciel said, looking at him sadly. ''....Ciel..It can't be real! Where and how did you know this?!'' Cosmos gripped Ciel's shoulders, shaking him. ''It's true....I received a call from Oasis...'' Cosmos's eyes starts to water, ''It can't be...'' He mumbles, starting to cry. The two cried in sadness, Elizabeth was comforting Claudei. 

On the day of the funeral, every citizen were crying and mourning the late King, Queen and their two princesses. Claudei, Cosmos, Ciel, Oasis and Crisis was the devastated ones, they were comforted by relatives. ''Curse you, Claude...Curse you...'' Cosmos whispered, he placed a letter on his brother's grave. ''....Now I can't see you anymore, can't feel your love, can't hear your voice...No more games...'' He added, gritting his teeth. ''Because Claude stole you and he killed you....'' Cosmos looked up to the sky, ''......Claude Faustus, someday I'll find you...''

I'm the author of Falling For The Demon Prince, Ashurrin. Thank you for reading Book 2's Prologue. Goodbye.