Talk To Me

I'm not normal, far from it really.

I'm a eighteen year old woman, I have completed college, and i've moved to a town, away from my family. I guess you could say I had 'Problems'.

Let me see, I have bought a small old book store, and I live on top of it, an apartment above it.

Since I was small, I was able to see dead people... as i'm bluntly putting it.

People have died, but hasn't 'Crossed Over' to the other side... I got that term from 'Ghost Whisperer'.

Love that show.

So... yes, i'm a paranormal communicator, who talk's to ghost's, most- well alot of people don't believe me, since they are all closed minded, but since I am me, and don't really care what other people think... I decided to move, mostly because I didn't want my family to suffer because of me.

People casted me out as a 'Freak' when I was young, apparently, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. And so, I told people I could see my grandma, after she died.

And so, people thought I was crazy, and then said that my family should send me away, which they didn't.

They kept me, and I caused them so much pain with it... so, I worked and worked, and then finally I had enough to move, and it worked... 

Anyway, I live on top of a book store, nothing 'Out of the ordinary' has happened... yet.

In fact, it's probably the most normal thing i've ever been... 

Well, I guess everyone can be wrong, sometimes.