2. TRAINER SAKONJI UROKODAKI

Start from the beginning

" The basket looks flashy, I must say." Said Uzui.

" Are you an idiot ? How will she fit in this ?" Questioned Sanemi.

To this Giyuu responded, " At the mountain, she had grown a little, so maybe she could get smaller or something like that.

" Ara, You just snatched the words out of my mouth, Tomioka San." Added Shinobu.

" Bullshit " Said Sanemi, even though he knew it was both logical and possible. He would never agree with this smug bastard, who thinks he is better than them.

Nezuko groaned once more as she crawled to the basket. She fit her head in and slumped onto the ground.

"Eh. Guess not," Tanjiro got lost in thought. I can't believe how grown up she is. Seems like yesterday she was half that side. He widened his eyes with a thought, "Hey, uh Nezuko. Remember how you got really big the other day? I've got an idea, do you think you can get smaller? Come on Nezuko. Get smaller for me."

Nezuko toppled over the basket as she got in. When she appeared again she was much smaller like a child.

Sanemi felt someone bore holes in his back as soon as the scene proceeded. He looked at the direction and saw it was Tomioka staring at him with a little smug expression.

" Ara Ara ! Looks like we were right. Ha, Tomioka San." Chimed in Shinobu.

" Looks like it, Kocho." Responded Giyuu, still looking at Sanemi.

' Only if he wasn't that pretty, I would have beaten the shit out of this bastard.' Thought Sanemi.

" Nezuko chan looks so kawaii~~" Squealed Kanroji as everyone looked at her.

As she noticed it, she just ducked her now red face , feeling embarrassed.

" I agree with Kanroji." Said Rengoku, Kanae and Uzui's wives at the same time.

Among all of this, Zenitsu just stared at Nezuko, who was red faced due to the compliments, with an equally red face.

"Nice job," Tanjiro said as he patted her head, "Who's a good girl? You are Nezuko. I'm impressed."

The scene changed once more. It was now sundown. Tanjiro was carrying Nezuko in the makeshift box.

"Mount Sagiri," A woman asked them, "If you really want to get there, the fastest way is over that mountain, but the sun's about to set. And you're hauling an awful lot of luggage. It's dangerous."

"Please don't worry. I'll be careful," Tanjiro said as he bowed to the lady and her son. He thanked them for the directions and began walking that way.

"A lot of people have been going missing on that mountain lately. Don't get lost, okay," She yelled.

At this Urokodaki felt a little guilty. He was the one that demon had a grudge with and now because of this, all his students were in danger.

Feeling this guilt, Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo, the fox trio just hugged their master.

Tanjiro waved them goodbye as he hiked up the mountain. The sun had set and Nezuko was out of the basket. They continued walking together until Tanjiro noticed a temple.

"Huh, it's a temple. Looks like the lights have been left on, so somebody must be there. Let's check it out," Tanjiro smelled the air, "That's the smell of blood! This path can be pretty rough. Someone must've gotten hurt."

Everyone looked at the scene with full concentration.

They both ran up to the entrance of the temple. Tanjiro pushed open the doors aggressively.