Opposing hearts

This story continues after episode 17 when Alaz almost killed ruyam. He then goes after Asi.... But this time... this time things wont be the same. Enjoy reading)

Alaz is in his car. Not able to think proper. The alcohol and drugs really ruined his mind. He can't even process what just had happened... the only thing he can think of is Asi!Why? He doesn't know. He also does not want it to stop. Thinking about her gives him comfort and peace.

.....
Asi is in her room. Ready to go to bed. While opening her bedsheet, she hears someone knocking on the door.

She didn't expect someone now, so she got a little bit scared. Nobody was at home. 

Asi walked towards the drawer and opened it to grab her knife. You never know with their neighborhood. Especially when you do not expect someone...

She slowly opened the door....

She saw someone she never expected to see..... It was Alaz... and he didn't look very good

" Alaz... what are you doing here? What do you want" she said in with a shocking confused gaze. 
Alaz stood closer and softly grabbed her cheek.
" I want you!" He said. They started to have a nice time of eye contact until Alaz grabbed her face with both hand to give her a very deep kiss. It was passionate and unexpected, but needed.
Eyes closed he pushed her towards the wall. He went all in with tongue. Asi enjoyed it, but it didn't feel right.  " Alaz stop!" She tried to push him away, but he didn't want to let go of her
"I said stop" she said while pushing him away and holding the knife on his neck.
" what are you doing? What do you allow yourself" This turned him only on even more. So he replied with a very soft tone " Im just wanting you Asi kiz. Nobody else and nothing else"
You arent okay. Leave " she said while stuttering and not being okay. She couldn't resit him.
" heal me then. End this stupid game then. Allow me to get healed" Asi looked away " Go to another girl if you want to be healed. Im not a band aid for you. Remember?.... So go away. Im not afraid to use this knife!"

He softly grabbed her face with his hand and stroked it " I don't want other girls. I want you and only you. Stab me with that knife I don't care im done with this game. I can't resist you anymore" He then grabbed her by the waiste and pulled her closer to him to kiss her.

Asi pushed him away..... broke the kiss... alaz just looked with a sad and confused gaze. He then tried to pull himself together.  He then looked at her one more time before wanting to leave.

Asi couldn't resit him anymore. She walked towards him and pulled his head to her face to kiss his lips. Tiptoed... arms around his neck, while he rabbed her waiste. His other arm was stuck in her hair. He bit her lip.... She took off his coat while he took off her blouse.

When they broke the kiss to breath.... He looked her into her eyes" God You make me go fucking crazy asi kiz"  Alaz then grabbed her by the ass to lift her up. Her legs around his wais, deepenung the kiss... in a rough passionate and needing way. He closed the front door.

Alaz walked towards her room.... Kissing while her hands were lost in his hair. He then slowly put her down on the bed. When she lied down. He took off her pants first while softly leaving kisses on her legs.  " Asi kiz your legs are made to be kissed"

He then stood up for a second to relief himself from his pants.  Asi bit her lip softly in a shy way.

When alaz came closer, he put kisses on her belly while slowly taking off her shirt.  Her hands were stuck in his hair while she breathed heavily. Alaz then went up to her chest.... To her  collarbones.... From her collarbones to her shoulder.... And then to her favorite spot..... her neck