lights, cameras, action!

Start from the beginning

after a 15 minute drive, i enter my house.

"SUKI"
"NOODLES"

i call out for my 2 cats as they completely ignore me, i walk to my living room and plop down on the coach noticing that suki was asleep on it whilst noodles was sleeping on the cat bed. i pull out my phone calling alex, he picks up immediately.

"jesus u bitch it took u long enough!" he says.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry i didn't know wether this was a conversation for other ears and u know i hate calling and driving anyway what is this new that you're dying to tell me"

"IM PRODUCING FOR A NEW SINGER!"

"omg no fucking way, who is it? do i know them? tell me tell me tell me" i ask excitedly. i'm so proud of how far he's come and i'm genuinely excited for him.

"well i'll tell u if u shut up, her name is reneé rapp she has an ep already out but her label wanted a new producer so they picked me and i know the bitch can sing because she was regina george on broadway FUCKING BROADWAY WILLOW"

"OMG STOP IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU this is literally a dream come true for you, when do you meet her???"

"today like right fucking now i am so anxious what if we don't get along? oh god what if she hates me? or she doesn't want any of my input at all?" he says

"dude calm down okay your literally the easiest person to get along with i'm sure you will be fine plus the label wouldn't of chosen you if they thought you guys wouldn't get along. okay? so stop stressing yourself out."

"okay okay thank you willow. i've got to go and prepare i'll call you later?"

"yes update me when you can she's gunna love you i know it good luck!" i end the phone call smiling and silently pray to myself that this reneé girl is a decent person. i look at the time and notice that it's 3:45pm and i head to the kitchen to get some food because no way am i drinking with kali on an empty stomach. drinking on an empty stomach is bad enough but with kali who is my worst influence, i should definitely eat.

*time skip 3 hours*

i'm just doing the finishing touches on my makeup when kali messages me saying that she's outside. i run down the stairs and let her in.

"holy fuck stop it u look so hot" i say to her and she gives me a confident spin. it's one of my favourite things about her she just radiates confidence but not in the way that makes you feel insecure more in the way that makes you feel more confident and hotter. when i was starting out modelling she would come to all of my shoots and help me with my confidence.

"okay your makeup fucking slays but no way in hell are u wearing that to a club we're trying to get you pussy not going to fucking brunch!" she says untucking my hair from behind my ears so it's framing my face.

"i'm not wearing this don't be stupid this is just what i was wearing earlier make me a drink so we can pregame a little and i'll go get changed." i say winking at her then going upstairs. i walk into my wardrobe and pick out this pink 2 piece skirt and top that has a heart on the back and i pair it with some black heels. this is one of the major pros of being a model, i always get gifted the best clothes.

*imagine this but her hair is down* i walk downstairs finding kali on her phone sipping an already half empty martini

i walk downstairs finding kali on her phone sipping an already half empty martini.

"okay now that's more like it, come drink drink the ubers coming in 20" she says handing me my drink.

i drink it quickly whilst me and her chat about random stuff.

*ding*

"the uber is here come on mami" she says to me. i quickly grab my black faux leather coat,which stops at the same length of my skirt, and my bag as we head out the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey babes, i decided to make a story instead of doing one shots because i can't get more into it but ill still be updating the oneshots i will just be focusing on this more. pls give me feedback and comments it motivates me and dont forget to vote!!!! xx