The intention from Queen of Rock and Wait their are more humans too?!

Biggie?" Poppy Questioned.

"Help! I'm Being barraged by a monster! Someone stop It!" Biggie exclaimed As the creature keeps attempting to bite him. Poppy grabbed It with her hair

"Gotcha!" Poppy exclaimed , looked up at it  and then started to freaked out. "Ah! It's In my hair! Get It Out! Get It Out! Get It Out!"

Branch  tackled the creature out of Poppy's hair and then pinned it to the ground he rubbed its wings and eyeballs calming  it down.

"Shh. Shh. There You Go. Calm Down." He Soothed Then Asked. "There You Go. Who's A Good Boy?"

"What Is That Thing?" Legsly.

"It's Creepy." Cooper Said.

"It's Scary." Satin And Chenille Added.

"And Nasty." Guy Diamond Said In Auto Tune.

"Hold Meh Daddy." Tiny Diamond Said, Which Is What Guy Did.

" Well, I think it's cute," Riley says as she pick the bat up start to pet it. However her friends and Boyfriend just looks at her like she is crazy, which she noticed." What it's true."

Branch and Poppy look to the side to see a piece of paper that the bat was holding.

Poppy walks over and picks it up.

"'To Queen Poppy.'" Poppy starts to read.

Everyone started to get a little nervous on what the paper will say.

"Oh, don't worry, everyone. It looks like it's just an invitation." Poppy says to us.

Everyone sighs in relief.

Poppy clears her throat before reading the letter. "'Barb, the Queen of Rock,  and Emma guardian of Rick announces her  One Nation Under Rock World Tour. Bring your string to the biggest party the world has ever seen.' Queen and Guardian  of RockPoppy asks after she reads the letter.
Riley eyes widen when she heard her friend name as she hasn't heard from her a long time." So Emma is in this world too?"

Just then, King Peppy comes to Poppy and takes the letter.

"It's nothing! It means nothing at all. It's just junk mail. You don't need to worry about it. I mean, quit looking at it, everyone. Forget what you say!" King Peppy starts to say as he rips the letter to shreds. King Peppy started to freak out.

Branch runs over and tackles King Peppy. He then starts to calm King Peppy down.

"Okay, I'm calm. I'm calm." King Peppy says as he gets up.

"Dad, what's going on?" Poppy asks King Poppy.

"Well, I have long feared this day would come. I was hoping to protect you from this, Poppy." King Peppy says.

"Protect me? I'm not a little kid anymore, Dad. I'm the queen now." Poppy says.

"You're right. The truth is... we are not alone in this world. "Mr. Dinkles then made a spooky tune, making Biggie cup his mouth shut and shush him.
"There are other kinds of Trolls and humans ." King Peppy says. Riley was more shock that there was more of her as well in this world.

"Wow. That's... Dad, that' great. The more Trolls and human, the merrier." Poppy says with excitement.

"You don't understand. These other Trolls  and humans aren't like us. They're... different." King Peppy says to Poppy.

"Different how? Different like Legsly? Or Fuzzbert? Or Smidge?" Poppy asks.

"No, it's not that. They're different in ways you can't even imagine. You see, we love music with a hummable hook, with an updeat melody, with a catchy rhythm that makes you want to snap your fingers, tap your toes, and wiggle your butt. That's our music. That's what makes us Pop Trolls. But these other Trolls and humans, they sing different. They dance different. Why, some of them can't even begin to grasp the concept of Hammer Time." King Peppy explains to us.

The Trolls started to freak out and run around.

"Stop!" King Peppy says.

Everyone stops running around and freaking out.

"How about we break down to a smaller group?" King Peppy asks them.