The Techno string

Deep down, in the ocean below lived the techno Trolls All the techno Trolls were partying with their King, named King Trollex and Queen Amber.
King Trollex: One more time. One more time. One more time.

"What's up my techno Trolls?!" King Trollex says to everyone.

King Trollex: One more time. One more time. We're gonna celebrate. Oh, yeah, alright, don't stop the dancing.

"Tonight is about family, love, and music! Come on! Let me see you jump! One, two, three, four!" Queen Amber says.

Everyone danced with their families and friends to the beat.

"Hey, get ready for the drop!" King Trollex announces then asked the Beat Drop Button, "You ready, little buddy?"

"Let's do this, King Trollex!" the Beat Drop Button shouted.

"Wait for it!" King Trollex said.

"Come on!" the Beat Drop Button urged.

"Wait for it!" King Trollex amped up the suspense.

"Yes?" the Beat Drop Button asked.

"Wait for it! Wait for it! Wait for it!" King Trollex teased.

"Come on, man! Hit me!" the Beat Drop Button begged.

"Just do it already!" Bliss pleaded.

"My love,now we don't tease our friends you know how hard they get work up on."Amber laughs at her husband and kiss him on the cheek King Trollex smiles at his wife and he  then hit the button, sending everyone to drop them dance.

[King Trollex:]
"One more time
Music's got me feelin' so free
We're gonna celebrate
Celebrate and dance so free"

Then King Trollex  and Queen Amber noticed something out of the ordinary, so he stopped the music, making the others groan.

"Don't worry, everybody! We'll get back to the party in a minute! Let  us just take care of this real quick!" Queen Amber  assured her people.

He his wife and the Beat Drop Button then went to what looked like a huge angler fish with legs. It unzipped its mouth to show a gray troll with a red mohawk, white tank top, a black skirt, and fishnet leggings. Amber also noticed a human with her as she had black hair that looks like a messy braid she also had a heavy makeup on, and she was also wearing black jacket, red shirt, black jeans and black boots as well.

"Hey, man! There he is! King Trollex of the Techno Trolls, right?" she said.

"Queen Amber guardian of Techno trolls?" The human asked the mermaid

"That's right. Who's asking?" King Trollex asked, as he gently push his wife behind him.
The Rock and human smirk and said." Queen Barb, and this lovely human is my girlfriend Queen Emma  we are the hard/guardian  rock trolls ."

"And  we are here to take your string, bro," Barb stated.

"No way," King Trollex refused.

"Oh, don't do it, man!" the Beat Drop Button pleaded.

"If we lose our string, we lose our music," Queen Amber pointed out.
This made Emma laugh so hard and said."You mean your...bleeps and bloops?" Emma asked, mimicked the sounds badly, then said, "Yeah, that's not music. Do you wanna hear some real music? Rockers!"

The other Rockers came out and played their instruments, just rocking out.

[Barb and Emma:]
"Yeah! Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane...!"

As Barb played her guitar, she sent a cob out that totally destroyed their place.

Amber gaps in horror as she saw her home destroyed she glares at the rock  troll and human for destroying their home.

"Okay, okay! Enough! Stop! You're harshing the vibe we've worked very hard to build to!" King Trollex said, hugging his wife while Beat Drop Button behind them.

"Oh, but by the end of my world tour, we're all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be one nation of Trolls...under rock!" Barb said.

She then blew them away and took the Techno string.

"Who's ready to rock?!" Barb and Emma  asked as they left the Techno village.