A peaceful evening

After coming back from the wrestling arena Deva didn't want to go back home since he's afraid that his mother will be worried about him in this bloody state so we just chilled at our usual meeting place.

I soaked the end of my dupatta in the river and gently wiped off the blood on Deva's face, neck and hands.

"Rey you shouldn't have done such a dangerous thing you know...
you would have died." I slapped his arm and glared at him.

"I know but he messed with Varadha and I cannot stand it so I had to do what I needed to." Deva spoke up with an angry tone while looking up to me.

I contained an eye contact with him reading every single words in his eyes...his anger.

"Why are they looking at each other like that?" Varadha thought to himself.

Varadha got quite Jealous about Vinara and Deva staring at each other even though he's still worrying about Deva's conditions.

"Rey...thank you." Varadha finally spoke up. Which distracted us so we broke the eye contact and turned to him.

"No it's fine i had to do what I need to." Deva assured Varadha.

"But still how could you be so impulsive you really would have died! You think you've lived too long heh!" Varadha sat down beside Deva and started scolding him.

Deva had no choice but stay silent since Varadha was right, he really got too impulsive.

"Okay okay stop scolding him he did what he thought he should do for You, and YOU shouldn't do anything so impulsively like that next time okay." I smiled and gently pulled down both of their heads and lay them down on my lap.

"Now hold hands and make up." I teased them, while giggling at them rolling their eyes at me.

They still listened to me and holded each other's hands. I smiled at them and brushed both of their head gently.

I really got reminded that these two are literally a year older than me yet I'm the one taking care of them like this while they're bickering with each other.

It was my job from the beginning to calm them down and make them make up when they had a fight. I don't bother at their childish behaviors since I am a child myself but I was just forced to act mature due to my own reasons.

As I was reminiscing our friendship. I started feeling drowsy and fell asleep without knowing.

Varadha raised his hands and touched my face.

"So cute she's the one comforting us, but she's the one falling asleep" Varadha thought to himself and squished my cheeks.

Deva was also looking up at Vinara's sleeping face and smiled softly while looking at Varadha play with her cheeks.

"I want us to be together forever like this Deva, do you think it's possible?" Varadha spoke up.

"Yes it should be but even if it's not possible...I will make it happen." Deva whispered the last sentence quietly but of course Varadha heard it. They're literally laying down so close to each other.

The day slowly darkened so the kids went back to their own place.

To be continued