After getting out the shower i got dressed. I had on a 2 piece set and some heels. I put my hair in a half up half down. I decided to take mirror pictures and post them on instagram.

THEREALPPARIS

SWIPE

liked by nythebiggest , and 57,000 othersyeah it's me P 🖕🏾

yeah it's me P 🖕🏾

Closing my phone i went back in my room to wait on the girls to get dressed.

20 minutes later

Nyla came in looking so pretty , she had on some cargo pants and green letterman jacket. With her hair also in a half up half down.

"Can you take my pictures in the hallway pleasee" she asked me.

"Ofc hoe" i said.

While we were taking pictures bryanna came out looking good asf too. She had on a white shirt with some jeans that was one pants and one shorts , with her hair in a side part.

She wanted to take pictures at the gas station so that's what we did.

We grabbed all our purses and phones and hopped in the car and went to the qt by mylo house.

After getting gas and woods we took bryanna pictures and made our way to mylo house.

When we got there and walked in it was already Smokey.

I greeted polo seeing him clean up nice and mylo too. I can't lie they a fine group of homeboys cause ace was definitely looking good asf.

But yall know ion fw him so i ignored him.

I walked past ace and rolled my eyes , picking the farthest seat away from him.

I sat down and rolled my weed before lighting my blunt in my own world.

I started scrolling on ig feeling high asf.

NYTHEBIGGEST