"Hmm. So you still in college?"

"Yep, Its my last year. I'm tryna be a pediatrician. So, I still got to go to classes after this you know. Cause The four years was only- My bad I'm ramblin" I nervously chuckle

"Its okay ma, I was listening tho."

My stomach had butterflies on no corny shi and my boxers prolly soaked ian een gon hold you.

"oh" I nervously laugh

"So I got to-"

"CERIEEEE I NEED SOME- Oh my bad ian kno you had guests over"

I tilt my head to the side, what was the need to yell..

"Yea dumb ass. She finna put her stuff down and we gon go to the beauty supply sto." I am ? Ian kno that.

"Ouu can I come, I need some mo glue for my wigs and shi." She talk like a nigga, I laugh in my head.

Cerie stares at her like she sayin Act up if you want to . I low key like it.

"...Sure, act up if you want to. Yo ahh gon be homeless." oh? She gotta be playin..

"Go put yo stuff down and let's go." She said turning to me. She aint talkin to me.. Demanding me to do shi hell nah.

"who you talkin to?" I said tilting my head.

"You. Now put yo shi down and let's go."

Damn. Straight like that huh? I like that.

I put my shit down in her living room, on her couch. I come back to the front, she look me up and down lickin her lips. Oh lord. Now what if I just rode her face, I bet-

"Navi"

I snapped out of it "Huh"

"I said come on"

I nodded walking out the door to her Kia K5

   " This shi sexy as fuck" I mumbled

   "Thanks love."

   Is this her turn to make me wet or something wtf. Cause that shi workin.

   "Soooo" Lyn said leaning forward

   I turn to her a little bit, to see what she gotta say.

   I hum

   "What do you do?"

   " I work at footlocker and in school to be a pediatrician."

   "hmm. Type shiii" There she go talkin like a nigga, I laugh in my head.

   "Soo, you date studs?"

   Cerie choked on the water she had in her hand. When did she get that?

   "Yea. I dated fems and shi but i just don't't prefer them over a pretty stud" I said all this while lookin at Cerie.

   "Hm. That's cute."

   "So do you- "

   "We here"

   I nodded and before I could open the door, Cerie did it for me. cute. I mumbled a thank you to her. When we got to the door, Lyn went in, I went in, then Cerie came in. Since she was holding the door, being a gentlewoman.

   "Igh so I need some bundles for my sew in and gel and edge control for your hair"

   I nodded.

   I got curious "Do you do your own hair?"

   "Sometimes. I only do what my braids, locs, and twists. I go to someone to get sew ins and lace fronts."

   "Hm, and you get girly hairstyles as a stud?"

   "Im still a girl under the clothes"

   Oh I know mama " I know that. I'm asking do you like more feminine hairstyles over masculine ones."

   "Ohhh, yea I do. I like when my hair is feminine and my clothes are masculine. Makes me feel mysterious in a way"

   I laugh," type shii, I fucks with it." I said nodding.

   "Okay do you know your hair type?"

   I tilt my head to the right. "Hair type?"

   "It's like the type of curls you got."

   "um no... I don't." I don't know, but i felt stupid. Then me feelings stupid made me feel embarrassed. So I started looking everywhere but her.

   She grabs my chin making me face her and says "Its okay to not know mama, I gotchu." I nodded still looking in her eyes. She looks at my ponytail and says "You got something between 4a and 4b."

   "I don't know what that is but ookay."

   She chuckles and grabs my hand"How about you hold the basket and I get the stuff?" I nodded

   "RiRi"

   what the fuck is a RiRi?

   "yes?" Oh its just lyn

   "You usually get shea moisture or Cantu?"

   I tilt my head to the side cause even I know not to use Cantu. So, if I know not to Cerie most definitely know not to.

   "Yup, you just pissed me off. You know ion buy you no gahdamn Cantu. Use it if you want to, stupid ass."

   "Damn" I mumble

   "I was just joking but hurry I'm done."

   "Okay? go wait in the car. Imma unlock it." Lyn left.

   "Okay lets go get my hair." She seems excited

   "40 or 36 inches?"

   However long is long enough to pull i-

  "36"

   She nods

__________________________________
AN: ts was lowkey long asl