01. Soulmate - let's become friends

Ohm

I open my eyes Slowly. I felt like my eyes are so heavy and it is so damn hard to open. Not only my eyes my head feel the same. Ahhhhh it take me a while to understand that I'm in a unknown, strange place. And I'm wearing someone clothes which are not mine. Without realizing I touch the t-shirt I'm wearing and it feel so much soft and the smell is freaking amazing. I travel my eyes around the place to find someone or something to get a hit of where am I now.

The Place is seems like a Condo. And My nose hit by a amazing smell. Wow someone is cooking. I slowly get up and follow the smell and the little sounds that the person who is cooking making. And I found a boy who is now facing his back and humming a song while make something which I have never knew. And there was a lot of bags which I guess new groceries items. Is he new for the place. Seems like that because I can't find much items in the place most places are empty. Suddenly his phone started to ring waking me from my thoughts. He answer the phone and put it in to speak.

The boy - Good morning phu. So you remember to wake up early. He have a nice voice.

Phu - oh Come on Non. What you accept that I get drunk and forget all the world. So his name is Non

Non - I have heard Worst form your Mom. He said while smiling.

Phu - stop talking about me. i heard you brought a stranger in the first day of your Visit. Oh so I was right‍, he is new to here. Really Non how can you be so careless. What if he is gangster or serial killer. Wait what is he talking about me.

Non - Too much drama and that was over acting. Can you please stop Phu. Your giving me headache. He is not gangster or a killer. He is just a boy as same age as us. And he probably went to a get together with his friends like you did. That why he is wasted.

Phu - Ok whatever you say. And what is that sound (he is talking about cooking sound) are you cooking. But you don't have any thing there.

Non - I buy myself what I want. And there is more I want to buy. Can you join with me for that after college. Oh my god I forgot to say I got part time in nearest restaurant.

Phu - Wait what your going to work in a restaurant. And in a first day you found a one. How, and why you need a job. You got a whole farm and workers under you my load why you have to work. Ok don't answer to that and Never tell Mom right. You are already her ideal Son you don't need to get more point ok.

Non - it's not like that. You know I always work in the farm while studying. Doing nothing and spending lazy is not my thing. I'll get bored if I stay like that. Ok let stop talking are you coming or what. He ask with little loud this time.

Phu - ok I'm coming. Wait for me don't eat all. Oh such a foodie

He cut the call. I clear my throat to get his attention. And it works. He turn to me surprise. Wow he is same age as me but less taller than me. He have a nice smile with dimples on both side.

 He have a nice smile with dimples on both side