Lily Pad

Kitty wakes up on Myles chest, kitty looks up at Myles sleeping and smiles. Isaac wakes up and goes outside to his punching bag, Cole wakes up and goes to kittys room but she isn't there. Alex wakes up as goes to s restaurant by himself. Kitty sits up a little and touches Myles face, "you're my moon, i linger to talk to you about my day. You're my dumbo, cause you share my level of craziness. You're my pizza with extra cheese, the best combination ever. You make my happy, I want to be the reason of your happiness. You're the reason for my smiles laughter, I want to be for yours. At least, you make me feel being insane is totally okay. But sharing this insanity with you is worth it then wasting it alone." Kitty says.

Myles was faking sleeping, opens his eyes and looks at Kitty with love in his eyes. "Oh God you weren't sleeping were you?" Kitty says. Myles grabs her face and kisses her passionately, kitty eyes widen then close. Myles pulls her down and pulls her closer, kitty grabs his shirt and pulls him closer. Cole walks into Myles room and then stops, Myles grabs her hips and squeezes them. Kitty touches his throat nicely, Cole clears his throat. Kitty pulls away slowly, Myles pulls away slowly. "Am I missing something?" Cole says.

Kitty chuckles, "I just spoke from my heart to Myles, thinking he was sleeping." Kitty says. Cole raises his eye brow, "it was that good?" Cole says to myles. "It was like a married speech." Myles says. Kitty gets red and hides her face, Cole laughs. "Alright well today you two are hanging out, I'm being you to a lily pad lake." Cole says. "lily pads!" Kitty says excited. Myles smiles looking at Kitty,"you know lily pads are my second favorite flower." Kitty says. Myles kisses her cheek, "I'm gonna get ready." Myles says.

Kitty smiles and touches his cheek, "I'll go get ready too." Kitty says. Cole walks out of his room and goes outside to Isaac. Isaac looks at Cole, Cole raises his head. Isaac looks his lips. "What?" Isaac says. Cole grinds his teeth, "I've been against you and Kitty since we have been little, but I can see how much you mean to her. So I wanted to sorry for acting out how I did." Cole says. Isaac scoffs, "sure whatever." Isaac says and continues to punch his punching bag. Kitty looks out the bathroom and looks at Isaac.

Kitty smiles and opens the window, "good morning love bug." Kitty says. Isaac looks up and waves smiling. Kitty tilts her head and smiles, Isaac chuckles and punches his punching bag. Kitty walks out of the bathroom into Myles room, Myles is shirtless. Kitty opens her mouth and watches him, Myles turns around and looks at Kitty. Kitty ears her throat, "sorry didn't know you weren't dressed yet." Kitty says. Myles walks over to her and smiles, "it's not like I'm naked." Myles says.

Kitty swallows hard, Myles grabs her cheeks and kisses her. Kitty kisses him back touching his abs, Myles smiles and switches sides. Cole walks in, "okay that's too far." Cole says. Myles pulls away slowly, kitty hides her face again. Cole shakes his head, "out a shirt on ill wai in the car." Cole says. Kitty looks up at Cole, "I'll come with you." Kitty says. Myles chuckles, kitty looks at Myles one last time and smiles. Cole and Kitty go outside to the car, kitty touches Isaac back.

Isaac turns around and looks at Kitty, kitty waves. Isaac smiles and looks down. Kitty smiles and catches up with Cole. "Hey you know we haven't taken pictures yet since we been here." Kitty says. Cole looks up at Kitty, "you want a picture?" Cole says. Kitty nods, "yeah let's take a couple." Kitty says. "alright." Cole says. Kitty takes a picture of them and puts it on her snap story.

                Brother sister day 🧡 @cole

Cole looks at her story and replies

Hey look at that smile! 🧡 Kitty replies
Guess I am happy to be here. 🧡 Cole replies. I knew you would 🧡

Cole takes a picture of him and Kitty post it on his story.

             All smiles coming from someone who was against moving down to Florida 🧡 @kitty