Fallen hero reader x kytchu

Start from the beginning

Before Y/N could speak his father then speaks again. "But, i know you won't listen and will cahrge itno the fight anyways, son......please forgive me for this." After he finishes speaking he knocks Y/N out.

The last thing Y/N sees before he passes, is his father saying something to a few guards and then running into battle.

Time skip to when Y/N wakes up

He wakes up in his tent he immidietly gets up nad sees his weapons aren't with him anymore, but not caring if he has weaposn orn ot he rushes out of his tent.

As he rushes out of his tent 2 guards grab him as Y/N shouts at them. "Let me go! I have to help father in battle!" A guard then speaks "no, we have been given strict orders by your father to not let you leave your tent until the battle has finished.

The guards then put Y/N back in his tent as after awhile of waiting in his tent a guard enters and looks at him and then speaks. "Y/N......follow me......." Y/N gets up and follows the guard as they walk past multiple warroirs being carried into a big tent

Once they enter Y/N sees many warroirs in bandages beign treated making him scared, if the gaurd is leading him here, then would that mean his father........

The guard stops infront of a bed and steps aside to reveal Y/N's father who laid there lifelessly.

Y/N's mouth quivered as his eyes started to water. "N-n-no t-this c-can't be.." he says as he walks up to his father as he puts his hand on his fahters chest to feel his hearbeat, but he doesn't feel anything.

The guard gave Y/N a letter that contained his fathers last words, Y/N opened it and started reading it. Once he finished it, he quietly cried in sadness in his fathers lifeless arms as he teared up even more.

After Y/N had finished mourning his fathers death, he exited the large tent as he was given his weapons back, he went back to his tent and layed there.

A few hours later, a swordrath tells Y/N its tiem to head back to the capital, as hte sworddath leaves Y/N packs his stuff up as he eixts his tent and goes iwth the rest of the amry back to the capital.

Timeskip once they get there

After arriving at the capital, Y/N followed the people carrying his fathers body, not caring to stay with the rest of the army, after burying his fathe with the help of a few other poeple who were caryying it, Y/N silently cried while looking at his fathers gravestone.

Timeskip

It has been awhile since Y/N's father died, currently Y/N was staying in his and his fathers oldhouse which was near the beaches of inamorta and near the archidon area of the order empire.

Y/N has heard the news of some rebellions going on here and there, but he wasn't in hte mood to care about it, onething that peeked his intrest tho is this event that kingzarek was holdign called the trials of superiority, having nothing else to do Y/N put on his clothes and put his fathers old gloves on and left his house to watch this event, maybe it might cheer him up a bit.

After arriving to the capital Y/N walked up to aspearton that looks like he is taking a break. "Uh, excuse me sir, do you know where the trials of superiority are taking place?" He aksed as the spearton spoke. "Sure, just take a left then a right then 2 lefts then another right then keep going straight and you should find it" Y/N then says. "Thank you for the directions sir" as he starts following the directions of hte spearton.

After awhile of walking he finds hte areana where the trials are taking place, just as he was about to enter, he hears a loud horn blow and looks to see that king zarek his brother zilaros and some of hte royal siblings had arrived to this place.

As people started to crowd around them or just silently watch etc, a certain royal sibling wearing a green shirt and cape looked curiously at Y/N.

Y/N after taking a few seconds looking at the scene happening, he turns around and walks into the arena, he eventually finds a seat near the front.

As after a bit the trials of superiority started, Y/N watched as archis the founder of the archidon enters the arena along with the eldest child o king zarek, princess kytchu.

"This is gonna be onesided....." Y/N muttered to himself. He watched as archis fires his arrow landing a bullseye as he waves his arm at the cheering crowd.

As Y/N contiued watching he wathced and saw kytchu pulling back her arrow/bow nad aiming upwords while squinting her eyes, as she fired her arrow splitting archis bullseye with a no look shot.

Archis looked in anger and frustration as kytchu waved at the cheering crowd tho a certain someone caught her attention .

Timeskip once the trials of superiority are done

Y/N was exiting the arena like many others. While heading to the exit, he accidently stumbled across someone.

"Oh, are you okay there kid?" Y/N looked up to see he had accidently bumped into zilaros, the kigns brother.

"Wait a minute, aren't you the son of F/N" zilaros says. As Y/N responds. "Yes, i am mister zilaros" zilaros looked at him with a tad bit of empathy and spoke "its obvious you are not in the right state of mind emotionally. I know this may not be much, but have this maybe it can help you" he hands Y/N a small bag with gems inside and a piece of paper with the address for a emotional therapist.

"Ah, zilly! There you are" a voice says, Y/N turns around to see king zarek and some of his kids approaching zilaros. Y/N steps away a bit not wanting to be bothersome.

"Where were you" Zarek says to zilaros as he responds "ah, im just giving this kid a bit of help" zilaros says while pointing at Y/N who is trying to inch his way out of here.

"Oh, you must be F/N's kid, i heard on what happened to your father i am sorry for your loss" zarek says as he and zilaros start to chat about something as one of zareks kids walks up to Y/N.

"Uh, hello Y/N is it? Im kytchu" kytchu says while holding her amr out awkardly for a handshake. As Y/N awkardly shakes her hand. {Warning, the conversation below is gonna be rough since this is my first time making something like this}

"Um, hello" Y/N says awkardly. "I think i should go" Y/N says. "huh? Why? We have just met, don't you wanna get to know eachother" kytchu says curiosly.

"I just ain't in the mood for it" Y/N responds as kytchu then says "oh, right, dad said something happened to your father....." Y/N looks of to the side in tiny bit of sadness.

"Hey, if you need a friend to talk to feel better, maybe i can help" kytchu says as both of them hear a voice "kytchu! Hurry up were leaving." Zarek says near hte entrnace with the rest.

"Im coming dad!" Kytchu responds as she looks back at Y/N "see ya around Y/N"  kytchu says as she waves good bye to him and catches up with her family as Y/N heads through the other exit.

Adicai looks at kytchu and then says "sooo, what was that about sis?" Kytchu responds. "Oh nothing, just trying to make a new friend" adicai looks back to see Y/N had already left through the 2nd exit and then back at kytchu "hm, sure you were" kytchu raises her eyebrow at her brother "what is that supposed to mean." Adicai then says "nothing, just nothing" 

Meanwhile with Y/N

He had arrived back at his and his fahters old house, he palced his stuff onthe table as he laid down on his bed as he whispered one last thing before going to sleep " maybe i do need a friend to talk to."

Hello readers, so as you can tell this oneshot was a bit rough in some parts since this is my first time making one feel free to tell me ways i could have improve on making a oneshot welp see ya'll next time folks