Ships

I just wanna talk about ships and how I feel about them.

Preek.

That. I'll never understand. I just, no. There was this video. I don't remember witch one but it was trolls theories. And there was a part called inside traitor. And it's creek.

There was a theory he was planning on revenge with the whole kingdom and he had to get to poppy so he faked his love for her.

I dunno. But really never loved her. He might of been showing it but it's all an act. And I found it off of YouTube. A young girl was talking about it.

I'll give the the two. You might find it in the second one.

Oh right....doesn't work here.

Forgotten.

Anyways.

I guess their both happy trolls. But I think creek is just acting. It really shows you how many people fall for his ass. If he was a human, he'd be hurting so much female hearts. I swear.

Also, he's with DJ. But their putting em with creek and all. I keep saying he's with DJ and all.

I'll find a video and post it on my feed.

And I don't see floyd liking him.

And I always stop to think. Why do people love creek so much after all he did?

Do they forgive and love em?

I foragev em, but we need to let some go. Cause their not always the nicest.

Poppy doesn't like creek anymore. If she saw what we were doing with them she'd be mad. Or it wouldn't make her feel right. I hear her saying that it doesn't make her feel right.

Anyways. Yeah, worst ship in my opinion. Creek, well he's to into himself and it makes me gag. He's not what he seams to be.

Branch says he's into himself. He said he's not a trustworthy troll. He said he's always asking how he'd be if any girl would like em.

So creek isn't my type of troll guy.

Anyways.

Breek, depending on what picture I see.

Of I see a picture where creek is abusing branch and all, I'm going to hate on em. If I see em treating em with kindness and branch falling for em and all. It makes me wanna rage. Now I see some people comment but I don't comment as much unless I'm feeling evil and wanna watch the the internet burn🤣🤣🤣

Some days I feel ni e enough and leave them alone. So I do, do it....but when I feel evil.

Breek, I'd rol play for but creek abusing branch, the other way around....I'd kill myself for it.

Uhh brickory, hate it. It's werid. I dunno something about that ship makes me uncomfortable.

Don't got much to say other then it's an odd one for me. But whatever

Parb, mmm. Not really. I like barb and poppy but poppy for branch and branch is for poppy. I dunno, it's an odd ship. Whatever.

Biggie × Branch, nah. Pass on that. Not a fond of biggie anyways.

What other ships are out there?

Oh! Synth × Branch, well, I got a firend on pinterest and she wanted to put synth and ace together and I found out I loved the ship. I'd go for it.

Emmmm, the k pop and the reggiton.

Nah, I honestly don't care for them as much sorry. I barely know them. And for me their so annoying.

Anyways.

Any others?......

Holy and branch, no...just like the k pop and reggiton. Not a big fan of holy.

JD × Delta, okay....interesting ship....but I wanna know how they feel about each other.

Clay and viva, well, apparently there on here and they said their not together.

I love the ship, but if they don't feel that way about each other...should I stop. I think we all should cause shipping two trolls that don't like each other is werid.

Branch × Riff, 🤔🤔🤔I got no opinion on that.

Riff and Barb, okay. Makes sense. But do they like each other? I dunno.

Anyways.

I can't think of any other ships for the time being.

Mmmm.....Floyd and creek, no....creeks, well who am I to say if cr- well he's dating DJ. So yeah, he's into girls. I love how some of them are cut a cuddly but then there's this one comic where Floyd his biting creeks hand off. It's funny to witness lol. Anyways

There might be other ships with Clay but cant think of it.

There's a lot on Bruce and What ever the hell her name is. Her names easy but my brain says it's not easy to remember 💀💀

Ummm

That's all I could think of, unless there are other ships out there. Milton and Smidge, there cute. Milton is cute. Smidge, she's to uptight for me.

Umm, can't think of anyone else. Put in the comments if I missed any. Put as many as you like. I'll cover them all up.

Anyways

Adios