22. My Mehendi

Amrita

"Ahhhh... ohh god... this will kill me", I said whining . All the girls were in my room and almost every one suffering from the same problem . The problem is now we have to get ready for the mehendi function in the evening and if we don't start now then either we have to attend with incomplete make up or we will be very fucking late.

We all were sulking when there was a knock . I opened the door and Aunty..I mean Maa yess I still need more practice with this,choti kaki and mausi entered.

"What happened to you all , subha seh ase padi hui ho ready hona hai ki nahi ", mausi's warning made us all sit straight.

"Maa take a chill pill everyone will get ready in time don't worry ", Shanaya tried to calm her mother down.

Meanwhile Maa came to me and patted my head ,"Are you okey beta I know you are having too much stress it happens if you want I can delay the timings a little bit."

Her smile melted me " Na maa not needed I am completely fine and will be on time ". She gave me a smile and left with all the ladies leaving me and Payal to get ready.

Few hours later

"Hayeeee kisi ki Nazar na Lage ", Payal said while looking at me through the mirror. As it was mehendi , the theme was different shades of green.

After knowing my preferance Maa called a designer to customize every outfit I and Vijay would wear in the wedding , and I have to say they did an excellent job cause each outfit fit me like a glove

There was a knock on the door and Rithika  Vijay's cousin sister entered "you ready Bhabi ? Badi mummy is calling." I nodded and told I will be there within five minutes she left after giving a compliment to my look . Payal then quickly fixed my jewellery and we both left for the venue. 

THE VENUE

 It looked so grand and looked so pretty I fell in love with it

 It looked so grand and looked so pretty I fell in love with it. While I was too busy to engulf the beautiful decor, Aunty .. no ..no..Maa came to me .