-Hmm... This story you told is similar to one of the stories that our sage old Uriel told children. Although the children now say that he is senile and making up stories. They go to him to listen to his stories to laugh, have fun, and make fun of him rather than to learn something. So Uriel isn't telling very made-up stories. Uriel the Sage is usually somewhere a little further ahead, near the groom. I'm watching you from here. Don't you dare do anything wrong. Speak to Sage Uriel and come tell me what you have learned! I'm waiting here.

Saying "Okay", Noble Wolf headed towards the place the Guard pointed out. On the road, there were buildings that looked like schools and had training stations, and in front of them stood tall, uniformed officers. These uniforms were uniform. They had a helmet made of leather on their heads. This helmet was like a hat consisting of 3 curtains at the back and near the ears. There were metal protrusions on the face facing outward on the skin. The same leather was also found on the shoulders in a larger way. The iron armor pieces on the shoulders were embossed to resemble the shape of a human face. A loose slacks was worn underneath, and the leather armor that continued from the body was hung over this slacks to protect the legs from the sides. However, while the village guard had a more orange uniform, the officers here had khaki green uniforms.

Noble Wolf saw the old sage man as soon as he passed the building pointed out by the guard. "Sage Uriel," he called from a little distance away. But unfortunately Uriel couldn't hear well. He came closer and came in front of her so as not to shout loudly and attract attention. Uriel, who was half asleep and half awake, suddenly darkened when he saw this tall creature with a wolf's head and a human body. He seemed to faint. The city watchman and guards were in place. This couldn't be a monster entering the village. He examined it carefully. He said in a low and trembling voice, trying not to show that he was afraid:

"Who are you, my child?" said.

"I am 'Batur-Ay Khan, the Great Wolf. The last prince of the Hun-an Dynasty."

"It means Hun-an." said. He paused for a while. Even though he pretended that it came to his mind immediately, he actually couldn't remember it right away. Not because he's forgetful, but because he's confused. He was checking the information in his memory by repeating "Huna-an, Hun-an, Hun-an" under his tongue. Soon he said, "Oh yes. Your entire dynasty was turned into werewolves and sent away from this world. But how were you born, my son? None of your women could go to that world. They were either killed or enslaved. How did you continue your lineage for 1000 years?" asked. With a few sentences, he made Noble Wolf realize that he knew the dynasty and what happened to him. Noble Wolf:

-What 1000 years? We've only been living there for 15 years.

-Is it okay, my son? The stories about you are no longer epic, they have become fairy tales. We tell your stories to scare naughty children. If they don't behave and fight with the cursed metin stones before they grow up, they will become wolves.

-But how does this happen? Yes, none of our women could come with us. So what happened to them?

-According to what my ancestors told me, they killed some and captured others. Many people went astray after the curse was rained down on them. They used those they captured alive as laborers and slaves in the temples they built to worship the Blue Dragon. They're weird... If they didn't die while serving as slaves, they've already died of natural causes 100 times.

-But I still don't get it! We've only been there 15 years!

-I understand, my child. So should I say my grandfather? Hahaha! Because right now you have to add 1000 years to your own age and say it. This means that in the world you were sent to, time flows slower than here, almost 100 times slower. This explains why his disease progresses slowly.

CURSE OF THE BLUE DRAGONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें