Kindness

Medkit opened his eye, as he looked out his window, looking at the moon. How'd long had he slept? It was at least noon when Banhammer tucked the sleepy doctor into bed, but what would the hours equal? Nevermind, it didn't matter right now. Medkit tried to get up from his bed, but a sharp, burning pain in his ankle stopped him.

Right, the can smashed his damn ankle. Medkit huffed staying in bed, pondering about what to do. Obviously his research would have to wait longer than he wanted, but that means he woulld get plenty of more rest, right? Medkit groaned, "damn it!" He felt completely useless now, a crippled doctor, who was trapped in his own bed.

There were three heavy knocks at his door, "Doc, are you awake?" It was Banhammer, again. Maybe he knew how to fix a sprained ankle... or was it broken? Whatever, but he would surely try to ask him. "Yes Banhammer, come in," Medkit said, looking at the door as the warden entered and approached him. "Do you feel alright? Well-rested?" he asked, smiling down at the doctor. Medkit nodded, "The only thing is just my ankle, it hurts a little, do you perhaps now how to help someone with ankle issues?"

Banhammer thought, he had helped Katana before when Hyperlaser accidently shot him in his leg, which was gruesome and completely different, but a sprained surely had to be a piece of cake, compared to that. "I can try," he said, "I think I saw a pair of crutches in your corner, do you want me to go get them for you?" he asked, and Medkit nodded, maybe his research would get back on schedule!

AT BLACKROCK

Scythe was a strong gal, so an apocalypse?

She could do that in her sleep, but it's more challenging with Broker around. Always, purposefully taunting the infected, leading her to kill more and waste her energy. As a serial killer, and the most wanted gal alive, it was extremely easy for her not to feel any compassion for the people she slaughters. But there was one person that she cared about.

"Medkit..." she muttered, pacing around, "where could he be?" Broker came up behind her, "Maybe we should just forget about him, I mean, he was always messing around with that warden." Scythe glared at Broker, shutting him up, and making him look down. "Medkit is always going to be apart of this team Broker, whether you like it or not. Understand?" Broker looked Scythe in her teal eye, "yes Scythe..." he muttered.

"Good, now if I were Medkit, where would I be?" she muttered to herself, looking at map she had, "with that brainless warden obviously..., but where...? She examined her map for a little, maybe she would have to travel the whole Phighting world in order to find the doctor, but she was going to find him.

At any cost.