𝟎𝟏.

blair started her days the same way every morning. up by 8:15, ready by 9:00, and out the door or laid right back in bed by 9:01.

perks of having a flexible schedule she controlled for the most part.

today though, she was out the door racing to a studio down town. she needed to get ready for her photo shoot. she technically was a model, but she was just as much an artist, a content creator, a stylist, and more. she was thankful she grew up in an age she could make a revenue and dabble in pretty much anything at the same time.

big light pink rollers were placed in her hair by mariah while jewl worked on blair's blush. a red light blinking from her camera capturing the footage for her vlog. the studio lights were bright and the air smelt of hair spray and vanilla perfume, all while "fuk sumn" blared from her photographers speakers as he set up the back drop across the room.

"i hope he don't try to fuck me." mariah sneakily whispered causing blair to stop looking at tik tok and bust out into laughter.

"shiiiiit...you took the words out my mouth..." jewl said while extremely focused on gluing a lash down correctly.

"imma have to cut that out." blair said still snickering.

"how much longer?" daniel, the photographer, asked walking up to the three suddenly.

all three ladies just awkwardly looked at each other before blair threw out a random number.

"i say less than 20?" the girls nodded and he walked away to finish his set up.

"his cranium is like king tritons." blair mumbled refreshing her for you page. the girls laughed while she watched an edit of someone she had seen around online.

 the girls laughed while she watched an edit of someone she had seen around online

vc: velo.vee

"he's so fine what the fuck?" blair said scrunching her face at her phone.

"you seen duke?!" both mariah and jewl said at the same time.

"NONONONOOOO NOOOO! CHAT?!" agent screamed into the mic as he died on the game. this was his 16th time restarting at a save point and he was completely over it.

"we're going to reddit i'm over this shit." he sighed pulling the website up.

there were tons of videos of girls picking amp boys and per usual they chose duke in the end. suddenly he came across a few re enact videos of them then edits.