Shishi turned to Yibo and held his hand. Then she took him to the pavilion and sat on a chair. Yibo sat beside her and Ziyi sat beside him.

"Didn't you panic?" Shishi asked and Yibo nodded his head.

"They were six men and they were attacking us. I was scared and panicked because I know I can't defeat them." Yibo said and lowered his head.

"Yibo, look at me." Shishi said and Yibo looked at her.

"Physical strength is not everything. As long as you have sharp brain, you can defeat them easily." Shishi said.

"How?" Yibo asked while staring at Shishi with curious eyes.

"I taught you how and you forget it?" Yuning said as he came there and sat beside Shishi.

"Baba." Yibo greeted Yuning happily and Yuning smiled.

"Master Lan." Ziyi greeted and Yuning nodded his head.

"What are you doing here?" Shishi asked.

"I heard what you did? That's why I come to check on Yibo." Yuning said and Shishi nodded her head. Then both of them turned to Yibo.

"As I was saying. You could easily defeat them if you used our family signal." Shishi said.

"If you lit the signal I gave you, then within a minute, all the guards of Cloud Recesses would come to rescue you. You just need to defend your just two minutes and you could easily win." Yuning said.

"I understand." Yibo said while nodding his head.

"Ziyi, pack your things." Shishi said to Ziyi who became confused.

"Why?" Ziyi asked and Yibo stared at Shishi curiously.

"You are moving out of Clouds Recesses." Shishi said and Ziyi and Yibo became shocked.

"Mother, don't send mama anywhere. I can't live without here." Yibo said with teary eyes.

"You are also going with her." Shishi said without any expression on her face.

"Mama, are you kicking us out for not defeating the attackers? If so, then I promise to practice hard and act smartly. I promise, I won't disappoint you. Please don't kick us out. I can't live without you too." Yibo said while tears were rolling down from his eyes.

"Shishi, don't scare them." Yuning said and pulled Yibo on his lap.

"Don't cry. Mama was just scaring you." Yuning said softly while wiping Yibo's tears.

"You mama is sending you and Ziyi mama on a mountain where you will get treatment." Yuning said and Yibo shook his head.

"I don't want to go. I don't." Yibo said and started crying.

"Bobo, it's for your good. If you stayed there a few years, you will be a lot better." Shishi said but Yibo shook his head.

"I don't want to go away from you and baba. I didn't want to get better." Yibo said while crying and Yuning sighed.

"You are not going away from us. We will go to visit you." Yuning said but Yibo still shook his head.

"Yibo, you will get treatment there. When you will stay there, Baba will go to you and stayed a few days with you. You would teach you archery. When baba will return, I will go to visit you. I will also train you like I train Kuan and Lulu. Don't you want me to train you?" Shishi asked and Yibo nodded his head.