Part 1

(why can't I update anything but make 500k stories? 🤡🤡🤡🔫🔫🔫)
Jimin Pov
Being the pack omega is hard I don't have to help anyone with their heats but I cook for the pack and help the pack. Jin is a beta and he helps me cook but it's hard to be the only omega. Everyone in the pack is mated to each other but me. I wish I could find my mate I don't know how to find them. At 10 I finally got out of bed and freshened up. I changed and went downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and I made some breakfast and everyone came down

Joon: What did you make
Some ramen
Joon:Oh delicious thanks
Of course. Everyone started eating and feeding their mates and I pouted.
Why does everyone have a mate but me
Hope:Aw you'll find somebody eventually I promise
I know I will it just sucks
Joon:It will just take time
I know. I pouted and looked down.
Jin: You'll find someone perfect I promise
I know after breakfast I'm going to on a walk
Yoongi:Oh ok and we'll clean up
Really no I can do it
Joon:Come on you work so hard
Oh thank you. Everyone finished eating and I giggled and got my stuff and left. I tried to stay to help clean up but everyone pushed me out of the house. I walked through the woods getting some fresh air and I looked around. I walked for a while and I noticed it started to get late and I started walking home. I soon got lost and i didn't know where to go. I walked for a bit and I found a seemingly abandoned den and I went in it slowly.
H..Hello for anyone who's in here I promise I'm not mean. I looked around and I saw a cot like thing on a flat stone and some other things but no one. It really did look abandoned. I laid in the cot and I decided to get some sleep until the morning and figure out how to get back home.