"I don't need to answer that," said Robbie.

"Little boy, don't think I'm not above giving you a spanking."

"You wouldn't dare. My father would arrest you."

Lucy laughed. "I'm not afraid of your father. Matter of fact, he's probably afraid of me."

"No he's not."

"Why don't we find out then? Where is he?"

Robbie got nervous and didn't answer.

"Not here then," said Lucy.

Robbie only shook his head.

"Let's go then," said Lucy. "I'm taking you home as well." Robbie reluctantly followed.

Lucy walked Doramis to her car and watched her get inside. Robbie got in the passenger's seat. Lucy gestured for Doramis to lower her window. "I'm going to follow you until you get home, you got that?"

"Yes mother."

"Now hurry up. I was planning on accompanying Larry on this hunt and now because of you, I'm going to be late."

"You can just go," said Doramis. "I promise I'll go straight home after dropping off Robbie."

"Sorry but I don't trust you," said Lucy. "Now let's make this quick." Lucy walked over to her car and got in.

Lucy waited for Doramis to take off before following her. Lucy was relieved to see that Doramis was hurrying as they sped down the street and towards Robbie's house.

Suddenly, Doramis hit the breaks causing Lucy to swerve out of the way and stop in front of someone's lawn.

"Shit," said Lucy as she hit her steering wheel. She got out of the car and saw that Doramis had almost hit someone who was backing out of their driveway. Lucy quickly went to her daughter, stopping at the passenger's window and seeing Doramis and Robbie. "Are you two alright?"

"Yes," said Doramis who sounded out of breath. "Sorry, I was just trying to hurry."

"Give me a second," said Lucy. She went over to the car that was coming out of the driveway and found Mattias holding onto his steering wheel. He seemed to be in shock. "Mattias," said Lucy, snapping him out of his shock. "Are you okay?"

"I'm... I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry. My daughter didn't hit you, did she." Lucy backed up to look at his vehicle. She noticed he had a couple of bags in his backseat.

"No," said Mattias as he got out of his car. "Just frighten the hell out of me."

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Just caught off guard."

"Alright, let me send her home. I don't like her being out this late." Lucy walked over to Doramis' vehicle. "Everything is fine here. Go home, but drive the speed limit this time. Ignore I ever said to hurry."

"Okay," said Doramis. She drove away.

"I'm going to tell my father about this," yelled Robbie as they drove away.

"Brat," said Lucy under her breath.

"Shouldn't they be home," said Mattias from behind Lucy. "It's a school night."

Lucy turned. "Yeah, but they're teenagers and don't listen. You planning to participate in the hunt?"

"Huh?"

"I saw you have your back seat packed. Is that for the hunt?"

"Hunt?"

"You don't know? Our neighbors are going to hunt the bear that killed Ivy. Everyone is gathered right outside of the forest."