𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

╭ ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ── ⋅ ⋅ ╮

it was a brisk night, angie stayed cooed up in her cheap apartment. her window shut closed as bullets of rain pelted at the yellowed glass. at the left of her bedroom sat her friend, they had both directed their attention from the other, acting like they weren't even there. it wasn't too long before one clicked off their phone and stared at the other, eleanor quickly noticed and gave back the same look.

Silence was what it was, except for the occasional heavy storm outside. "i'm hungry," eleanor said, breaking the silence before she stood from the bed. "so?" angie replied, so much for a respectable character. "let's rob a seven-eleven," "are you seriously that broke to buy something from seven-eleven?" she left an exaggerated eye roll. "correction, my bad. let's buy from a seven-eleven," angie left a satisfied smile. "let's go then."

╔══════.✾. ══════════════════╗

the bright lights of the store lit the surrounding area. the two girls jogged to the front in a hurry of the rain that seemed to grow.  "fuck, we should've brought an umbrella," angie repulsed at the feeling of the cold water seeping in through the hood of her jacket. all the other did was nod before opening the front door with her sleeves. ac blasted through the front as they entered, the smell of overpriced junk food wafted through the entire building.

"i'm- gonna go get ramen," her enthusiasm was cut short at the sudden soreness of her back, consequence of her regular chosen posture. angie followed close behind, clearly not trusting of the place. eleanor bent down to the ground, grabbing her to-go ramen but was worried about how the price had been changing more. unsuspecting poor eleanor, "damn, bending down for me?" said angie as she lowered herself to eleanor by crouching. 

she received a fast and embarrassed whack to the shoulder.

╚══════════════════.✾. ══════╝

i dunno what im doing rn :(
felt cute, might delete later :3

LOL, i have no idea what im doing