Chapter Four-Unexpected Visitor

Start from the beginning

He looks at me with a fake hurt expression, he put his hand on his 'chest' and flys backwards. "Oh no! That's totally stopping me!" He says sarcastically.

"Hmm... what if I... ASK NICELY?!?"

"YOU WOULDN'T!"

I laugh. "Hah, you're right. Why would I ask nicely? It hardly ever works anyways." I look at him. "I doubt you would listen no matter what I said."

Bill laughs. "Gotta admit mir- Y/N. You had me fooled for a second there! Good on you. Uh..." He pauses for a moment. "You- you want that screaming head back?"

"Yes."

Bill claps his hands and makes the screaming head appear again.

"I name you... Benothy Barnwig Beans."

"Hah! That's the kind of name I can roll with, mir- Y/N!" Bill says.

"Ok, I've been ignoring it." I say. "But I can't anymore. What are you always about to call me?"

"Nothing! Nothing. Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!" Bill disappears in a flash of blue flames.

"Did he just... run away from a conversation?" I wonder out loud before looking around. "Wow, this place is surprisingly organized for what is supposed to be my mind."

I look around before sitting in the ground and thinking. "If I fall asleep in my mind when I'm asleep for real, do I have a dream, wake up, or just leave my mind? Might as well see."

I conjure up a bed and some melatonin, I take the melatonin and lay in the bed. And after a few however long it took, I fell asleep.

-Third Person POV-

Y/N woke up a little while later, covered in mosquito bites.

"Oh come on, Of course I forgot to put on bug spray!" She curses while untying herself from the tree. She carefully climbs down.

-|Fourth wall break incoming!|-

"Ugh, why are my hands sore?" Y/N says.

"It's because of how many readers we've been getting, and how quickly authors poor hands write after procrastinating for a few days. Thank you all for reading." The author says.

"Hey! Don't break the fourth wall!"

"You talking to me is what broke it. Just go back to what you were doing."

-|Fourth wall break over, back to the story|-

"Wait- what was I talking about?" Y/N says. "Who was I- Bill! Did you mess with my memories!"

There's no response.

"Oh, what did I expect. You can't talk in the... whatever the not-in-the-mind realm is called. "Yanno what, I'm just gonna call it the Physical plane. Sounds dramatic enough." Y/N says.

Y/N begins to walk back to the Mystery Shack, peeking out from behind a tree. A giant Gideon animatronic was being built, and the pines family was nowhere in sight. The new place so far was bad enough to make Y/N feel genuinely guilty about just running away.

"Oh, what am I thinking. I feel bad, not guilty!"

The worlds around Y/N suddenly goes black and white. That was fast.

"Yanno Y/N, those are pretty much the same thing." Bill says.

"Did you ru-"

"Nope. My turn to interrupt you, Y/N."

Y/N lets out a sigh. "Ok, why back so early?"

Bill looks disappointed that there wasn't more of a reaction. He goes back to talking. "You see, I don't know what it is, but there's something about you that I can't put my finger on."

"Let me guess, you want-"

"I want to make a deal!"

"Figured."

Bill summons his cane, spinning it before propping himself again it. "Of course, I only want you to do something tiny in return for me."

"And what would I get out of this deal?" Y/N asks.

"Oh, whatever do you want! Money? Power? Fame? Magic? I can provide! But of course, it comes at a price." Bill says.

"You know, if you tell me what you want I'll consider. But I want time to think." Y/N says.

"Oh, I have all the time in the universe! Think about it all you want." Bill makes his Cade disappear and flies up in front of Y/N. "But I know what you'll do."

"Ooooo, menacing!" Y/N says sarcastically. "Just tell me what you want."

"All I want is for you to get me the journal!"

1088 words