Chapter 7

~RECAP~

"Meanwhile Y/N jumped behind the burning Robo Fizz and used his right elbow constantly striking the top of the burning robot's head."

Blitzo: "Ya, Y/N, beat his ass up."

"As Blitz would cheer on and look like he was having a proud daddy moment, Robo Fizz would grab Y/N and throw him towards the Imp and the hellhound demon."

"Y/N rolled on the floor then set his footing again."

Blitzo: "Well, Y/N, good fucking job, now let's kill this fucking bastard."

"Y/N nodded."

Y/N: "Yup, let's do this."

~ON WITH THE STORY~

"Robo Fizz coils himself up into his rolling form again, charging straight at the demons and the human. They leap out of the way as Robo Fizz rolled into a booth, destroying it in a large explosion."

Blitzo: "This fucking rip-off clown."

"Y/N stood back up fallowed by Loona, then Blitz."

Y/N: "Blitz, give me a fucking knife."

Blitz: "Oh shit, the action begins, here you go."

"Blitz tossed a tactical knife at Y/N it had a sharpened 8-inch blade, with a 3-inch metal handle wrapped with a black rope."

"Robo Fizz would walk out the destroyed booth."

Robo Fizz: "Hahahahaha, let's have a little fun shall we."

Y/N: "We sure will."

"Y/N gripped firmly onto the knife that had been given to him."

"Robo Fizz coils into his rolling form straight at Y/N."

"Y/N waited for the right moment, as he was about to jump, Loona rushed towards him and tackled him avoiding getting injured by Robo Fizz."

"Y/N laid flat on his back, with Loona on top."

Y/N: "Gosh, dammit Loona, I had that."

"Y/N supported himself with his elbows. Loona supported herself with her knees and hands, they looked at each other, and Loona blushed deeply, there faces an Inch apart."

Y/N: "Loona, don't get the wrong Idea."

Loona: "I'm not, uhh sorry about that."

Y/N: "No worries, now get the fuck off me so I can beat this robotic rip-off."

"Loona got off of Y/N, then helped him back up."

Blitzo: "Ok, you two, now that you are done flirting and lovey dovey and what not, Loonie, go check on the rest of the crew, I think me and Y/N can handle this."

"Loona groaned and fled the scene, leaving the Imp demon and Y/N alone, fighting a jester demon."

Y/N: "So, you figure out his weakness."

Blitzo: "No, let's just fucking gun it, seems better that way."

Y/N: "Whatever you say boss."

"Blitzo laughed."

"Y/N ran towards Robo Fizz who sung his flexible arm, and Y/N ducked, Blitz managed to slice his leg due to Y/N being a distraction."

"Y/N and Blitz regrouped."