01| Jae Won High

"Hmm...Jae Won High...I heard this place has monsters," The young man mumbled while looking at the school facility from across the street. "I can't believe a snazzy-looking school like J High allegedly carries some bastards that embody the second-generation's strongest fighters." This young man's understanding of the generations was impressive. He understood how weak the second generation was compared to the first generation but he knew in eras like this, there weren't too many strong fighters to combat.

This young man is a tall, lazy looking guy, with brown hair, and black eyes. He has a muscular build and sports a tattoo across his entire back, which can be traced to his past connections.

'Maybe there are bastards here that'll form a crew with me...I hope I can get my hands on some strong idiots...I'll need all the help I can get if I want to make soldì...' The young man thought as he walked across the street before entering the gates of the school; the courtyard was deserted because of how late he arrived. "Damn, classes probably started without me..."

As Blake Kim strolled through the hallways, a voice called out to him from behind. "Hey, you're Blake Kim, right?" he heard. Turning around, he saw the school principal walking up to him. "I'm the Principal of Jae Won High School," the faculty member introduced himself. "I've been expecting you. Your mother informed me that you might be arriving late."

The principal is a short elderly man. He has tin black eyes matched with his tin black eyebrows, it's also to note that he is bald and as such he wears a black wig to cover his head. He's seen wearing a black suit with a red tie.

"Ah, I'm sorry about that, sir. I tend to lose myself on the path of life." Blake responded with a slight smile; he was a gorgeous man

The principal grimaced as he realized that every female student in the school might start hitting on him just like they did with the boys in the Beauty and Fashion departments, especially with the arrival of another handsome boy. He thought to himself, "These girls already go crazy over boys like Eli Jang and Daniel Park, and now another pretty boy has shown up? Good grief...' The principal was snapped back to reality by Blake.

"Are you ready, sir," Blake asked with a raised brow while standing in front of the principal. "I need help finding the Fashion Department." He placed his hands inside his pockets.

The principal reluctantly nodded and gestured for Blake to follow him with his hand. "Of course, I will take you to the department you will be in for the next few years. Now, you're coming right out of juvie, Mr. Kim. It would do you well not to get in trouble with the faculty and your classmates unless you wanna get kicked out. We don't take lightly to our students having a criminal record."

"Understood. I don't plan on starting any problems here but from what I've heard there are a bunch of guys here who can fight. Is that true, sir? What if I have to react in self-defense?" Blake questioned with a raised brow while walking beside the principal.

"Huh? I guess there are some strong kiddos here. Most of them are quite troublesome, indeed," The principal told Blake. "All of them roughhouse and make a mess of things. There's not a day I can name where any of them were good students. Pah!" The teacher scoffed at the thought of the students within Jae Won High School.

'Maybe I can figure out more about all these strong guys? Let's stay subtle...' Blake thought as his eyes narrowed. "Wow...I hope I don't have to run into any of those guys. I'd hate that. I have too much of a pretty face. I'm too pretty to be punched."

The principal looked at Blake and let out a laugh. "Ohohoho! Interesting! It seems like juvie straightened you up, huh?" He asked Blake before adding, "If you don't want trouble then your best option is to avoid students like Euntae Lee, and his Burn Knuckles gang, but his gang calls him Vasco, and Zack Lee. Those two are always getting into some sort of trouble...I also heard Logan Lee is an issue too but I haven't seen it for myself. I only know he got into a fight with a newer student, Andre Manuel."