Sexy Boy

Who's this boy we see?

A twenty year old fixing his shoes on backstage as his timer on his phone ticked slowly. The sound of loud thuds and people cheering was all he could hear. It made him nervous to think that his next match, the main event was the deciding factor in his career.

For what?

Why, to decide the final spot of the tournament for the WWE Championship belt. To be named the best wrestler in the company is nothing but a dream for him as the two year veteran has the chance to hold it high above his head.

It's all coming together. Within a month, this tournament will take place on the biggest stage to be held, two nights of hardcore competition and stories to be completed.

His only began, with a surge of nervousness flowing through him, he slaps his cheeks softly. "Come on, Y/n... You can do it... Just this last person to beat and I'm guaranteed a ticket to WrestleMania..." he comforts himself, he then hears the crowd counting to three and a large round of applause and cheers emits.

"Here is your winner! Ken Shamrock!"

The match was up.

It was Y/n's turn as he gets up from his seat and turns to the mirror where he finds himself in some tight pants, shoes, and nothing else. He looked flawless, his face was sharp and his body was toned very well. He lets the crowd go silent as he had to focus and get himself comfortable tonight.

"...Are you ready?"

"...Hell yeah..." Y/n spoke to himself and starts smiling. Finally, the stress of messing up was the least of his problems as he heads away from backstage and his theme starts playing.

He needs to win tonight.

It's just a matter of if he's hungry for it more than his opponent.