"I know you were one of them." I said to Julian as he drove.

"I'm sorry-"

"Don't bother, I know how it is and it was before you met your mate I know that pretty much all the guys have had her I could smell each of them. After I walked in the room the scents would hit me and I could smell who it was each time. But now its just one he is unknown to me. But trust me I will find out."

"I really didnt know it was all the guys. Ever since I met Jackie she has changed me. I'm really sorry."

"Whatever." was my only reply.

it was silent for the rest of the ride all I had were my thoughts keeping me company. How is it that we don't see how much one person effects our life until its too late. Wheather it being marring the wrong person or accepting the right one. How much life would be different if I had done the smart thing and just accepted Sophia.

We pulled up to the house and I went into the house and to Xaviers room all I wanted to do was hold my son. To my suprise he wasn't there so I called Stacy's mom but there was no answer. I guess they just went to their house and fell asleep with the baby.

I took a shower and got something to eat from the kitchen when my phone started ringing.

"What Stacy?"

"Jase Xavier is missing!" She shouted into the phone.

"What do you mean missing he was suppose to be with your parents."

"I just got a call from the hospital. They got run off the road and crashed but he wasn't in the car or around the crash site when the ambulance and police got there!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Jason! I don't understand why would anyone take him?"

"You go to the hospital I will gather a search team."

~~~~~~~~~

Antonio Por 

I was shocked and I could tell everyone else was too when Sophia told Jason off. Just thinking about it made me and my wolf proud of our new wife. We were about to dance our first dance when we heard arguing I turned to see Stacy and Jason yelling at each other until his beta took him away. I just shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed Sophia's hand and lead her to the dance floor.

After our first dance Sophia had a few tears that she was trying to hold back fall.

" I Love You." I told her honestly.

" Always and Forever." she replied kissing me.

We pulled away from the kiss panting only hear cat calls and wolf whistles. Laughing we walked off to cut the cake. I fed Sophia a bit when she smashed mine in my face. I just laughed and grab her by the back of the of her neck and bought her face to mine and rubbed my face with hers so she had cake on her also.

~~~

Everyone was beginning to leave when Sophia decided it was time to go so I told her to go get the car while I got the bags. It took me a while longer to get our bags and give Marcus instructions for the pack for the whole time we are gone since my parents already went home. When I got outside the car was running and the driver's door was open but Sophia wan't in the car.

'I've got a bad feeling about this.' My wolf said.

'So do I.' I responded.

I ran around inside the house but she wasn't there.

"Marcus!" I called out.

"Yes sir? I thought you would have left already."

"She is gone. She isn't in the car or anywhere outside. Gather the warriors and run the perimeter to see if the is any sign of who ever took her."  I told him using my Alpha tone.

I called my father and told him about the situation.  After I hung up on him I called Jason.

"Hell-" I cut him off as soon as he answered.

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER? WHERE IS SHE?"

"What are you talking about?"

"SOPHIA! WHERE DID YOU TAKE HER?? DONT PLAY STUPID WITH ME."

"ANTONIO I DIDN'T TAKE HER!!!  I'M OUT LOOKING FOR MY SON!!"

"What do you mean you don't have her?" I asked calming a little bit.

"NO....Wait she is missing?"  Jason asked.

"Yes we were getting ready to leave she went to get the car and when I came out she was gone."

"HOW COULD YOU LOSE HER? I KNEW SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED YOU." He spat.

"Its late and the only light is the moon and stars how are we-" he cut me off.

"Wait....Stars....I think I might know something about this. Meet me at my office." He said before he hung up.

'How much more can happen in this day? I promise Sophia I will get you back safely.' I thought as I got in the car to head to Jason's house.

~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN/FOLLOW WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT!!!