🩸A little girl in a creul world🩸

Start from the beginning

Everyone ran into a bus nearby...but before I got in I looked around for the guy, I saw him being squeezed by a familiar entity....the eye. Hyun-su then came to my mind...

I looked on the ground for any sharp object I could use to help him...I then saw a knife. I picked it up and dusted it off.

U then ran towards him and stabbed one of the eyes in the eye. He was shocked as if he didn't expect me to come back for him, after killing on I then jumped and used the knife to sever the second eye's neck. Making it release him.

We fell to the ground, i got up soon after him and saw that they were going to leave us because the bus was moving. The elastic creature almost got me as it was aiming to grab the bus. The guy ran fast and was able to get on..I slowed down because I was trained for any of it.

Suddenly the bus pulled to a stop and the creature got impaled on a lift.

I then tiredly walked to the bus.

I sat down and spaced out. The soldier was driving the bus and as he was driving I had to listen to conversation. They were talking about Miss Im...

"Incase you didn't notice, she was also butt-naked. You call that a person? It was a monster." I ha had it up to here with Jae-hwan..,I got up and ran towards him then choked him which caught people by surprise. "I fucking hate you, your the bane if my fucking existence, I hope you burn in hell" I said clenching my teeth and choking him hard.

He was hitting my hands weakly, I honestly didn't care..he annoyed me so much. He then kicked me really hard and I fell. I got back up and Began throwing punches at him but I was held back by Seung-wan. "Jae-hwan I'll fucking kill you!" I yelled and soon I broke down crying...I just missed how everything was.

I was minding my own business when Suddenly the but came to a screeching halt.

"Wha-wha-wha-what is it? What is this? What's this? Wha-wha-why are you stopping? Why?" Seung-wan stuttered. "There's a survivor."

"God no. You don't plan on letting him on do you? Please we can't do that." He begged. "My mission is to provide survivors with a safe ride to the shelter."

I walked up to the military boy. "I must agree with Seung-wan on this, we don't know him, for all we know he can kill us with a gun or worse, look I appreciate what you did back at the hotel but..."

I didn't have anything else to say, "but nothing...you know it's the right decision." I them got infront of his face so he can get a better look at me "there's children on board, if he harm's them then I will harm you. Okay?" He watched me closely and then nodded.

I then went towards Su-yeong and Yeong-su, "How are you both holding up?" "Good" they both respond, I hugged them and then went to sit next to Jae-hwan although I didn't like him.

The other survivor got on the bus and sat down,"Where are we going?" "Our final stop is the shelter." The guy then preceeded to lay down an sleep.

The bus then moved.

H O U R S   L A T E R

It was dark out, the bus stopped and I was trying to sleep, but then I heard Jae-hwan speaking, "Nari....I'm sorry" he muttered, I rolled by eyes, I was turned away from him so he couldn't see, he then asked "Nari...do you think I'm pretty?" I was very confused but he was handsome.

"Uhm...well yeah your a pretty good looking guy but the attitude is a bit much." I replied. Suddenly I felt a hand glide up my leg and tugged on my pants, I then grabbed to hand out of anger and when I looked at Jae-hwan..... his face was full of...things.

"Jae-hwan your face....your turning.." he then paused...suddenly he angryly began to choke me. "What's wrong with my face?!" I couldn't say anything and let out a squeak, his grip was strong.

"Take a good-" suddenly Su-yeong then hit Jae-hwan who then let me go. "Su-" my voice was a bit damaged. I coughed and then Jae-hwan began choking Su-yeong Hard.

I then jumped on his back and Began choking him. He flipped me off and I yelped....suddenly a gunshot rang out. It was the survivor he shot Jae-hwan. He shot Jae-hwan 2 times and picked up Su-yeong.

Everyone then ran out of the bus one-by-one.

After everyone else made it out. The new guy poured his liquor in a trail from the bus....a monsterfied Jae-hwan came out with a bloody head and a deformed chest. He crawled out and suddenly he was on his knees crying out. I couldn't understand a words he was saying but the sound was so loud I had to cover my ears, everyone else did too.

Ji-su then uncovered one of her ears and picked up a fire torch. She then lit the liquor on fire with burnt Jae-hwan....he was soon dead..

"Su-yeong why aren't you waking up Su-yeong!" I heard...my eyes instantly full of tears...I watched as Yeong-su shaked his sister...but to no avail...she is dead..

I cried as I remember our memories....

"I'm kim Su-yeong."

"Thank you so much for saving us."

"When I grow up. I hope to be as strong and brave as you."

"Miss Nari, you look nice." Yeong-su said.

"You look amazing." Su-yeong commented. I smiled at them both. I saw Myself in Su-yeong and my brother in Yeong-su. I then gave them both a chocolate bar each.

"Thank you, Miss Nari" Su-yeong said.

It pained me and I dropped on my knees, Su-yeong didn't deserve this...she was merely a little girl in a cruel world...a world which claimed another victim...

Sombre swept through everyone as the realisation hits... Su-yeong is dead.