Constellations Sponsor

"W-waait.. I'm sorry, I'm sorry for betraying you..P-please let me live."

"Nah,too late bro...The moment you show how bad guy you're...means that I can kill you without any hesitation..."

"N-no please...I can help you.You need a companion who can help you right?Just let me live please.."

Zain looks at the person in front of him... examine his body for a bit before grap his head tight..

"Sorry,I don't need a burden to be a companion, especially a traitor."

Bzzt,Bzzt

"W-WAA- ARGGHHHH!!!"

BAZZZ

With a loud scream,the body being zap by Zain Lightning Elements,as his body burnt down..

With a sigh,Zain let go of his head before turn his body to the hallway..where he can see some of the collapse bodies lying around.

No, this is not Zain doing,rather these corpses were victims that were killed by the man Zain burnt before.

"That guy has a good acting skills..No wonder there are so many dead people in this hotel.Thi somehow made me wonder, am I the only one remain?"

[The Scenario Has ended]

[You had finished the scenario]

[300 coins received]

[current Coin:7400]

'Damn,I rich.'

[Most Constellation like your abilities]

[A few Constellations like how you avenge the fallen ones]

[400 Coin received]

[Survivor From Hotel XX:2]

Looking at the information,made Zain widened his eyes a bit.

'There is another person?I have been roaming all of this place,but all I can see is the corpse.
.
Why didn't I see anyone here.'

He thought as he find this suspicious..If there's really someone, shouldn't they meet right now.

'I mean there's a lot of chance that we may have bumps into each other while roaming this place..'

[The Survivor:Ahmad Zain]

"I wonder who is the other pers-"

Just then,Zain stopped his word as his eyes widened even more..The information Infront of him made he doubt the truth..

'This person??'

Swoosh,Swing

Just then,there's a movement come from behind Zain..The person swiftly move and use the knife on hand to aim for his head..

But Zain reacts faster than that...He stomps the floor gently as earth starts to arise with the shape of cylinders and attacks the culprit..

Baam

UGGHH

The sudden attack makes the culprit off guard as the attack lands well on the stomach..made the culprit kneel on the knees...

Zain can made the earth even more spiky,but after he knew who the culprit is,he decided to spare...

"Well..I'm impressed,such a nice time to attack someone from behind,right?You are kinda smart.."

The culprit glared at Zain while holding onto the pained stomach...before two silhouette formed beside the culprit and attack Zain at the same time..

Grapp,Bzzttt..