"Alright, time to turn around," I said impatiently. I wanted to get to the fun part, and I was really eager for it. I thought she was horny enough, judging by her reaction to my massage.

She just chuckled, but turned around as I instructed her without any protest. She lay on her back, and I was very eager to begin, even though I was a tad nervous too. I felt really comfortable around Maura now, definitely more than before. But that didn't mean I wasn't nervous as well.

When Maura turned around on her back, and I straddled her again, it was so much different. I could see her staring at me intently as I started massaging her shoulders. She was breathing heavily while I was exploring her body and every single spot. I was just finding out where she was ticklish, and when I just hit a sensitive spot. Just when I started massaging her stomach, quickly heading west because I couldn't wait much longer, my phone rang. I knew who was calling without even having to look at it. Of course, it was my mother. She always knew how to ruin the moment, even from such a long distance. Ma could be miles away and still ruin our moment with Maura. It was like she had a radar or something. That was something like her special gift and of course, my curse.

"Pick it up, Jane."

"Nooo," I whined. "I'd rather continue what I am doing to you. I am enjoying it much better, and I bet it's nothing urgent, so..."

"Your mother will be worried, Jane. Just answer your phone."

I stopped and wiped my hands, taking my phone sullenly. I wasn't going to pick up, but Maura insisted.

"Hi, Ma," I picked it up, trying to sound normal and cheerful to be talking to her, even though I was so annoyed at her for calling me at that tricky moment. She could always sense when I was having a good time, so her radar probably beeped loudly, going all red, letting her know she must call and kill the buzz.

"Hey Jane, what are you doing?"

She sounded normal so it wasn't an emergency. I was going to kill Maura for making me pick up my phone. I didn't want to talk to Ma at that moment.

"Oh, I was just sitting here, waiting for you to call."

I just couldn't help it - sometimes the words just slip away involuntarily, even though she hates my sarcasm and I knew that. I could never hide my annoyance.

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm, young lady."

"I am not being sarcastic, you haven't called for... what? A whole five minutes."

"I wanted to hear you before I go to sleep. I miss my baby so much. I worry about you, Jane. One day when you become a mother, you will understand how I feel... if you're planning to become a mother at all. I am okay with whatever you decide..."

"Really, Ma?" I asked, exasperated by the fact that she wanted to talk about that now. "I say, let's discuss it right now over the phone. Thoroughly," I added.

I was trying to hold back my frustration, but my mouth didn't agree with me.

"It's not nice to be so pushy, Jane. I am worried about you and I miss you so much. Can you blame me? Do you sleep well and eat healthy, Janey? I need to know you're okay."

"Food is the last thing on my mind right now," I muttered to myself, holding back a smirk.

"What?"

I cursed myself inwardly for my big stupid mouth.

"Because...well, that's because I just ate, Ma. Gee!"

"Sure."

I saw Maura smirking. That always brought back memories; it was like a déjà vu. It was not the first time my mom was embarrassing me over the phone.

"Jane, does Maura take care of you?" my mom asked.

"Oh yeah, she does," I thought to myself, thinking about what we were doing just a few moments ago. My dirty mind just went into a whole other direction, and this conversation became kind of odd. "Ma, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." I added as I tried to suppress my conscious.

"What is Maura doing? Can I see you both?"

"Noo!" I screamed, knowing Maura was naked. I quickly faked a yawn. "I'm so tired, Ma. We'll go to bed now."

Just when I said my last words, I heard how they came out and I suddenly realized it was kind of inappropriate to say stuff like that in front of your mother. "Separately!" I quickly added.

"What?"

Ma probably knew we were sleeping in the same bed, but I was nervous, and I didn't think much before opening my mouth. I didn't want to say anything else, so I said goodbye and quickly hung up without waiting for any reply.

"Angela is quite a character, isn't she?" Maura said, still smirking at me.

"Tell me about it," I replied. "Where were we?"

I wanted to continue what we had started, so I couldn't wait to get back to massaging Maura.

"Playing a movie?" Maura suggested.

"What? Why are you dressed?" I exclaimed after I noticed Maura and I suddenly realized she was naked before the lame conversation I had with Ma. I was so distracted from the stupid and weird conversation with Ma that I didn't even notice when she got dressed.

"You don't expect I would wait for you naked for hours?"

"Just hours? I thought it was a whole decade. It definitely felt like it. When Ma calls, she ain't stopping."

"But you did great. Food is the last thing on my mind," Maura impersonated me, implying what I meant or at least thought about. "Oh yeah, Maura takes care of me soo well..." She didn't stop making fun of me. I felt so embarrassed.

"I didn't sound like that, did I?"

She simply smirked at me.

"Shut up," I threw a pillow at her, laughing.

"She'll call again," Maura said in a threatening tone to scare me off for throwing a pillow at her.

"Don't jinx it, Maura."

"Do you want to watch a movie or go straight to bed?" she asked. When I heard the offer, I didn't even need time to think.

"Go to bed," I said with no hesitation, eager to get back to what we were doing.

"To sleep," she clarified.

"Of course," I agreed, feeling quiet disappointed. But Ma definitely killed the mood, so I couldn't blame Maura for turning me down. Even I wasn't in the mood anymore. It was going to be another sexless night.